“Back to basics”

Cuisines: Italian
Poquoson, Virginia
“Back to basics”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I hadn't been to grandstand for a couple of years so when was looking for a place for lunch, my wife and I decided to try it. BLUF I will go back. Menu is full of basic items such as burgers, salads, hot dogs, sandwiches., fries etc. I got the double burger and while I am a big eater, I should have gotten the single as that would have been more than enough. Burger reminder me of the ones I would have at family gatherings and not your basic 'pressed' patties. Topped with grilled onions and peppers made it a burger delight. Fries were god also as were nicely seasoned. We arrived at the tail end of the lunch crowd and could tell many of the folks were regulars with the bantering going back and forth. Even with that the service we received was very good.

• Visited August 2013