“We actually went to the one on Warwick Blvd”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #159 of 533 Restaurants in Newport News
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We visited the Moe's on Warwick but that one isn't listed on TripAdvisor so I am adding the review here. It is located at 12368 Warwick Blvd.

We went on a Sunday by accident. We were stopping for sushi at a place in the same plaza and it wasn't open on Sundays. I was just as happy because I don't do sushi. On Sundays kids eat free with an adult buying a $7 meal. When we went in there was only one group there but while we were eatting the place filled up. Everyone brought their kids.

It was really good for a fast food Mexican place. I had the Club Quesda Meal, hubby had a Homewrecker meal and daughter had a free kids meal and it came to $22.03. They give you free chips and salsa with whatever you order and the meals come with fountain soda. The kids meal was a little small for my 11 year old but I couldn't finish mine so she helped. Kids get their meal on a frisbee they take home. I wouldn't mind having one of these closer to where we live.

Give this place a try. I'm sure the one on Jefferson would be as good. Funny thing is the one on Jefferson is close to our hotel but we were visiting a museum when we found the one on Warwick.