Hilton Garden Inn Newport News
US$81
ComfortInn
US$123
Hampton.com
Mulberry Inn and Plaza at Fort Eustis(Newport News)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$72
Country Inn
US$77
US$75
Jameson Inn & Suites(Newport News)
US$108
US$98
Travelocity
US$171
US$142
All reviewsfront deskmade to order omeletsmovie theatergrocery storebreakfast staffbeautiful lobbyfamily reunionbusiness centerclean hotela great staybreakfast was deliciousrecommend this hotelfresh fruitthe hotel staffpool and hot tubdefinitely stay here againenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This Hilton Garden Inn is a wonderful place to stay. It is a convenient location. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. They have a gym that includes free weights (dumbells), a cable system, and treadmills etc. The breakfast is a treat with made to order omelets among an expansive array of sausages, bacon, breakfast potatoes, and an assortment of fruit and breads.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank StaffordBrave
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Nice, clean, comfortable, and convenient. We spent one night on our drive to Hatteras. Every thing we needed. Hilton Honors members get free WiFi. Close to restaurants, free breakfast. A special thanks to Duane at the front desk for helping with a mixed up reservation. We will stay again and recommend.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I was going to cancel my reservation at this HGI so that I could drive a little further and stay in Virginia Beach for the night instead. So grateful I didn't because the staff here was amazing. I walked in completely exhausted; was given bottled water and a complimentary breakfast ticket and a late checkout. The next morning, I took advantage of my free breakfast. It stops at 10 and I rolled in around 9:45 - there was still plenty of food, the cook was still there to make anything I wanted. Both of the restaurant staff members were awesome. Definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel is about 5 years old. It is very nice, beautiful furnishings in the lobby. The breakfast is good. The staff were friendly and helpful. It is in a good location for attending the Hampton Jazz Festival. It is 30 minutes from Virginia Beach. We also visited the Oyster Point area for dinner which was very nice. They have outdoor concerts in the summer.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is a great place to stay! The rooms are clean and comfortable. The check in process was painless --- aided by the fact that the front desk is adequately staffed. Having coffee, water and lemonade available during the day is a great little feature. I saw cookies in the late afternoons.

The lobby is set up so it is easy (and comfortable) to visit with friends and family --- a real plus for us.

There are frozen meals available and a microwave in the room to make using that amenity a real possibility.

The bed was great. I liked it so much we are staying here again for our next trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple