“Blugogi sub?”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Korean, Cafe
Hampton, Virginia
“Blugogi sub?”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I'd been meaning to stop by here for some time, but today lunch and proximity co-incided, so I came to a remake of an old sub restaurant to discover that the current owners were Koreans who combined subs with typical Korean fare. I almost bought a beef bulgogi sub, but opted for a less expensive Italian. The restaurant copies the Subway style with various additions to the basic sub, the sub alone or as a "meal." All in all the sub was good and plentiful - in fact it wll serve as lunch tomorrow.
I'm sure I will come back again and see how Korean and Italy combine.

• Visited September 2013

Newport News, Virginia
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Too look at this place you think its just a regular sub place, but upon entering they have a wide selection of subs, pizza, wings, breakfast subs, & Korean food. I wasn't expecting too much, but i ordered the Philly cheese steak, with their home made garlic bread. All i can say is wow the best sub i have tasted in a long time. You can even call in orders & its still only takes around 10mins. This place is on Jefferson Ave not far from the flea market, you must check it out if your in Newport News, VA. I can't say enough about this little restaurant, I just love it & portion sizes are big for the price.

• Visited September 2013