We stayed at the Best Western Plus for five days in August. When we checked in our room did have a slight odor. It seemed as if the room had not been used in a while and the odor was trapped inside the room. After going out for the day the room still did not smell any better; I brought the situation to the attention of the staff and they very quickly changed and upgraded our room. I am not one to complain but when I did the complaint was handled quickly and efficiently. I had two thirteen year old boys with me so the pool and breakfast worked well. Everything was very clean and well kept. We have stayed here once in the past and would return. If you need anything at all Marla will take care of you. Marla you are the best, thank you so much for everything.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Newport News Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Newport News Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Newport News Hotel Newport News
- Best Western Newport News
- Newport News Best Western