Best Western Plus Newport News Inn & Suites
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
Jameson Inn & Suites(Newport News)
Good 3.5/5
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanthe breakfast areashopping and restaurantsgreat ratesitting areaking bedbagelsconvenient locationfirst floorbusch gardensstaff was very friendlybwthermostatmicrowavevirginiawilliamsburgmall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This hotel looked like it was almost new - everything clean and attractive. Our room was spacious ,attractive. very clean. Very comfortable bed. But the most amazing thing to me, was how quiet it was! We didn't hear a sound from indoors or outdoors. I wondered if maybe we were in a monastery! The next morning I asked at the front desk if we were the only customers registered there the night before. They said they were almost full capacity. My husband said the walls appeared to be thick. The continental breakfast was very good - maybe we aren't fussy, but we thought it was good. Wish all hotels were like this one.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank kay4425
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My title should say it all. If y0u are in the area and want a get-away or if traveling want a great hotel complete with full breakfsat. You've found it. My wife and I were completely satisfied with this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Rocco47
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Thisis a very clean comfortable hotel and the rates are very good. Would always stay here when I come to the area.Lots of shopping, eating places to go and near my family. Great locale for highways as well.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Merkat09
Reviewed 25 January 2014

After a long drive in ice and snow, I reached the hotel and walked into the lobby and received a warm welcome. Lobby and breakfast area was very clean, went to the room and was very surprised, very clean and spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was also very good with a large selection.
One of my best stays in this Best Western. Highly recommend it

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank craig k
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The summer of 2012 and the fall of 2013 I stayed at this friendly supportive motel. The breakfast buffet has variety. The man in charge takes pride in the service. The office was supportive to me with materials I needed. The manager even allowed me to borrow a waste bakset for flowers I was presented. I'll return it this spring when I return for another visit. The location is great but the quality and care of the houselkeeping and office staff is what makes it an place I return to again and again.

Room Tip: Just ask the check-in manager know your needs.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business