“Rubin E "Nice Stay"”

Jameson Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 38 Hotels in Newport News
“Rubin E "Nice Stay"”
Reviewed 8 November 2012

The staff and management treat you like family. They are very considerate. Room is just awesome, very modern, neat and clean. Thank you for the privledge for letting me stay there. I am a truck driver and this has been the best experience I have encountered in Newport News. Other hotels that I have stayed are not as nice as this facility. I would recommend this to travelers passing through the area or even the locals.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Jameson21, Manager at Jameson Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 November 2012
Thank for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am sure as a truck driver you stay in many hotels I am honored you choose to come back and stay with us. Look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Our daughter is a student at cnu. Since we live 5 hours away, we stay at the Jameson Inn in Newport News, Va several times a year. There are other hotels closer to the college, however we choose this particular hotel. It is in a quiet, out of the way location. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and neat. The rooms have everything we need. We love the fact that we can get delicious coffee any time at the hotel. Also, the continental breakfast has a nice,wide variety of breakfast foods. We enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub. If you decide to stay here, I know you will enjoy it as much as we do.

Room Tip: We like to stay on the first floor for convience.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Mount Gilead, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Very friendly staff, super clean room. a great experience at this Jameson Inn. Came for a buisness trip, brought my wife and the room was very comfortable for her and myself when I got off work. I reccomend this hotel to anyone that needs a nice place to stay around the New Port News Virginia Location.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Jameson21, General Manager at Jameson Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 September 2012
Thank you for staying at the Jameson Inn and Suites in Newport News, VA. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay; our goal is to make each and every stay a Perfect Stay. We look forward to seeing you and your wife on your next visit.
Reviewed 24 September 2012

nice room, clean and comfy. Good value, nice pool, good breakfast nice staff. I would stay again and I recommend to friends. I plan on going back again when I'm in the area again. Also near lots of shopping!

Room Tip: nice rooms, nice choice
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2012

It was my first time ever staying at a Jameson Inn & Suites and it was just amazing from the rooms to the amenities down to the staff. Every employee always had a professional smile on their face they were more than friendly! The employees even the managers I was able to meet both the assistant and the general managers I informed them of what a great staff they had! My room was spotless the beds were so comfortable I had a great night sleep the bathroom set up was one of my favorites it was beautiful with a huge walk in shower! I absolutes loved it I was amazed. I would honestly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed September 2012
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I've Visited this hotel quite a few times in the past with less then favorable results... The only reason I kept coming back was the price but my last stay was different... The place was clean, the staff was very helpful and professional, the place was quiet, and my room was perfect... On top of all that, I got to swim in the pool, relax in the hot tub and eat a real breakfast every morning not just coffee, and muffins like other hotels. Talk about a turn around... And the prices are still the best in the area... I stayed a whole week and it only cost $314 and thats without any discounts... I would recommend this hotel to anyone I know.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor... Not sure if that matters or not.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
West Orange, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 August 2012

My wife and I could not be happier about making this fine establishment our choice to spend our honeymoon together. This is a wonderful place with an awesome array of amenities. We were received by Alcina at the front desk. She has a warm and vibrant spirit and has helped to make our stay a tremendous experience and delightful memory. We've already made up our minds that we'll be coming back as well as recommending Jameson Inn & Suites here at Newport News to our family members and friends.

Rev. Dr. Henry Lee Clay