“Average Italian” 3 of 5 bubbles

Fiorello Ristorante Italiano
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 64
Description: When you are in the mood for good times and great cuisine be sure to check out Fiorello Ristorante Italiano. The menu at Fiorello feature a wide array of great selections made from the freshest and highest quality ingredients. Fiorello has established itself as one of the area favorite culinary destinations and is sure to offer you a pleasant and unique dining experience every time you visit. Don’t forget to relax on our outdoor patio with an espresso or cappuccino and enjoy some of our homemade cannoli or tiramisu.
williamsburg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average Italian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Average Food and Average Service...decor seems a bit outdated.
Staff was friendly.

Not sure what all the hype is about.

• Visited November 2013

Hampton, Virginia
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

I was looking for good Italian on the peninsula, and found the reviews on Fiorello's and decided to give it a try. Overall my wife and I were very pleased, and it was certainly some of the best Italian I have had on this side of the water. The calamari was excellent, while the caprese salad was a bit odd with olives overpowering the flavor on the plate. My wife had the Salmon Grigliato, and enjoyed it, but felt the risotto was a bit salty. I had the veal scaloppini and it was very good, and something I could see ordering again. The service left a bit to be desired. I do recommend making a reservation, simply because it is a small place and can fill up quickly, I did make a reservation, but when we got there the hostess was unclear what table might be ours, so there seemed to be some lapses in communication. I would definitely go back if I am looking for some Italian for dinner, or lunch.

Kent, Ohio
“solid Italian restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Fiorello Ristorante Italiano was one of my choices on a recent trip to Hampton VA, and although it's a hotel restaurant (Holiday Inn) I was not disappointed. I started my meal with an excellent antipasti sampler that included meats, cheese, artichokes, and grilled red pepper -- large for one person but perfect for two. My main course was Gnocchi Al Salmone -- gnocchi with salmon in a tomato cream sauce -- rich and well-prepared. Before the appetizer, I had some wonderful garlic rolls, and after it as well I must admit, all complemented with a very nice Italian pinot grigio. Don't be put off by a "hotel restaurant" -- this is very good Italian restaurant. Moreover, they take reservations on OpenTable, which is always a plus!

• Visited November 2013
New Bern, North Carolina
“Great Food, Relaxing Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed Fiorello's.
Amy was our server and she was terrific.
I ordered the Rigatoni Vodka ($13.99) and could barely eat it all.
My husband had the veal parmesan ($18.99) which came with potatoes. Amy gladly substituted pasta for the potatoes.
We each had a salad. Perfecto! With home made dressing.
The garlic knots were mouth watering.
The restaurant is cozy and relaxing. We really enjoyed our dinner.

Virginia
“A Hidden Treasyre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

A superb dinner, with music -totally unexpected in the Holiday Inn. Terrific New York style pizza, large portions of pasta dishes with great flavor.
Service was exceptional. Will definately be back! The owner personally went to each table to make sure we were satisfied. Wonderful nite!