This is an apartement hotel. Nice to stay at if you have a car of want to stay really off from the city, And cook your own food. It is located in the country side. If you plan to walk from the city in the evenings so bring a flash light.
It is located 20 min away from the first breakfast place and then another 10 min walk to the harbour.
No restaurants nearby and not possible to buy any food at the hotel. Water, soft drinks etc are available at the hotel - at reataurant prices. Which I think is overprised due to the location. It could be a nice service from the hotel management to offer the guests drinks for better price than the restaurants in the city since the location is really off.
Ok pool. Nice view. Good rooms with good beds. Cleaning of the room every 3rd days with is not ok I think compared to the price of the room.
+ Nice view
- No tranfer sercie from the harbour. All other places ( 5 islands in Greece) did offer pick up service from the harbour. Included in the price of the room. Not here. Taxi from harbour 10 Euro.
- No welcome drink or bottle of water at arrival. Could be a nice gesture to the guests at arrival. All other places we stayed at in Greece did welcome us this way, not here. Also extra negative here since there was no place nearby tp buy anythink to drink. 20 min walk ( one way ) to nearest place.
- Prices of the drinks available to buy. 1,5 Euro for a boottle of water !!! Restaurant prices. Not a good service accoring to me.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Paradisia Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisia Villas Naxos, Greece