I hadn't visited Naxos for 25 years. Hotels have come on a bit since then!!! Double glazing, air conditioning, TV's and a beautiful bathroom. This was a lovely hotel, run with obvious pride by a Greek family. Our room was around the back through a side entrance on the first floor. We had everything we needed, a hob and a fridge and the room was always spotlessly clean. It's location was great. Nice and quite but only a few minutes walk from the beach, harbour and the bus stop which takes you to the best beaches on the island. The owners saw to your every need but were laid back in a 'Greek' way which gave a more relaxing feel to the holiday. If I was staying in Naxos again I would not hesitate to re book this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A recently renovated hotel at a quiet place near to the beach and the town,consists from 17 superior studios, apartments and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Blue Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Blue Sky Hotel Naxos City
- Hotel Blue Sky Naxos, Greece