“First diving experience”

Blue Fin Divers Naxos Greece
Ranked #2 of 12 Tours in Naxos Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Our dive center is a Padi 5 star Resort ideally located on the amazing beach of Agios Prokopios in Naxos Island. It is 5 km from the port and 3 km from the airport. We offer a comprehensive range of diving courses of all levels. Beginners wishing to learn the secrets of diving may start at the ideal environment of Ag Prokopios bay, whilst qualified divers can develop their skills on a variety of advanced diving courses. All under the guidance of experienced instructors.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Chassieu, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“First diving experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Good first diving experience with the Blue Fin Divers.
Despite the limited wildlife on the area, the instructor knew well the place and shown interesting animals (Octopus, Moray eel, colored fish,..)
Good point was the French speaking of the instructor especially for my 2 children. Good atmosphere and very professional session.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Bluefindivers, Manager at Blue Fin Divers Naxos Greece, responded to this review, 16 December 2014

• Greek first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved the experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Blue Fin Divers is a very good, professional diving center with a welcoming and warm atmosphere, which I enjoyed from the first moment. Since I've never dived before, I decided to do a "try-out" first, which I can strongly recommend to all beginners! First of all the number of participants is usually small (in my case - only two participants and one instructor), and what is more you needn't care about setting up the equipment or doing exercises like in a course - you'll just receive a short theoretical introduction before you'll enjoy a 45-minutes diving adventure.
After my try-out I continued with the open-water-diver course, which was as much fun as it was interesting. Of course it was also more exhausting than the try-out and you'll have to do a little theoretical homework every day, which was fine with me.
All in all I had a lot of fun, especially my instructors were really great! Therefore I can recommend this diving center, although the organization on-site was a little bit chaotic at first and the prices are quite high in comparison to other diving locations.

Visited August 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Super fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

The staff at Blue Fin was friendly and helpful. They were great teachers and very attentive. I enjoyed myself so much that I went for a second starter dive.

We hope to see you again.
“Nice discovering of Naxos sites”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Good divers club and nice guides. confortable et quick boats tio reach the spots
a little expensive even when with all diving equipment

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“A must place to visit for diving and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

I completed my scuba dive open water training with blue fin divers which made me love even more diving and the Naxos more. Very well training staff and equipment. A big thanks to Panos who empowered me to fulfilled the training and learn more about diving. I recommend the diving center not only for fun but also as a place to learn and develop your skills for the next level, I started to plan my next visit for 2015. My wife and my daughter also joined Pano's team having their first experience always under the attention of two wonderful trainers, Sofia and Michele They loved diving too and had fun. This experience made our stay in Naxos even more exciting. Thank you guys!