Hotel Grotta
US$198
Porto Naxos Hotel(Naxos Town)
US$102
US$86
Agoda.com
Hotel Galini(Naxos Town)
US$60
Astir of Naxos(Naxos Town)
US$88
US$86
Hotel Spiros(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$46
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Princess of Naxos(Naxos Town)
US$66
US$64
US$67
Adriani Hotel(Naxos Town)
US$87
US$83
Orbitz.com
1,325 results
All reviewslianos familypieshill overlookingwelcome drinksteam roomquicheolive presssunset viewcomplimentary winedirt pathshort walka family run hotelyogurthome cookedhome madecakefavorite hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed here for three nights in September 2013. The hospitality of the owners and staff is the best we have ever experienced anywhere. The hotel is beautiful, well maintained, and in a good location, only a short walk to town. The view from the lobby and dining area is sooo beautiful. The breakfast is awesome with fresh homemade goodies. It felt like we were coming home each night after another great day in beautiful Naxos. I can't wait until my next vacation to the Greek Islands and I will definitely be returning to Hotel Grotta.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 650beccab
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I stayed here with two of my girl friends, one of which had been to the same hotel previously. Her second stay lived up to her (as well as our) expectations. Wonderful hospitality, AMAZING breakfasts with literally 8 different kinds of cakes, different varieties of quiches as well as continental breakfast items. The rooms were spotless, although small (this is not a complaint, just a fact!) and the view from the front of the hotel overlooking the city and shoreline is breathtaking. We spent 4 nights here in September 2013 and I would recommend anyone planning a trip to Greece to a) visit Naxos and b) stay at the Hotel Grotta! There is no pool but the ocean and beaches are within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank NEWS_2travel
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for three nights in September 2013. The property is gorgeous, and the room was very comfortable. The hotel's in a quiet location just a short walk from downtown Naxos and the beach (but be aware that the most direct route is down a an unpaved trail for part of the route). The breakfasts are to die for - the owner's mother makes a wide variety of baked dishes, in addition to the standard cold cuts, eggs, etc usually offered in European breakfast buffets. I'd happily stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aredhel
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

This is by far the best hotel I have stayed in for the passion and quality of service. I was greeted at the taxi and ushered in for a seat with a complimentary wine and home cooked snack while being shown a map and photos of the island together with suggestions to make my stay memorable. Breakfasts were unbelievable with a large variety of home made traditional dishes. The staff went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Casa2810
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Nicoletta is the warmest inn-keeper I have ever met. The rooms are very well-kept and comfortable and a tremendous value at less than $100 a night including a fantastic breakfast. We received complimentary wine and when I told Nicoletta how much I loved the sunflower seed biscuits served at breakfast she gave us a whole bag of them for our journey when we left. Naxos is a wonderful island for beaches, charming towns and historic sites. Go there and stay at the Hotel Grotta.

Room Tip: Stay on the second floor for a great view of the sunset over the Aegean.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple