Without a doubt I would say that if you want a nice hotel with walking access to Naxos town, this is it. The staff was helpful and friendly, the accomodations were very comfortable. Everything has been renovated and is quite pleasing. It is one of the few European hotels I have ever stayed in that changed it's breakfast buffet daily.
The beach is ok, the nicer ones are further south on the island. But we wanted to be able to walk into town at night, so this was the perfect location for us with a nice pool and A/C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissaki Beach Hotel is situated on the sandy shore of Saint George beach on Naxos Island, a short walk to the seaport and Old City and offers its guests luxurious accommodations inspired by the elegance of Cycladic minimalism. The Hotel's restaurant serves tables at beachside and offers patrons delectable traditional and Continental cuisine made from local produce. Its location on the island and hospitable services will ensure a carefree vacation or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotelopia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Beach Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos Greece