This recently renovated hotel is located on St George beach, not far from the main village and port of Naxos Island: it is quiet (no main road nearby) and handy. We found our (standard) room quite roomy, with a large adjoining bathroom. We had our own small terrace, with a view on the swimming pool area (only a few rooms have a view on the bay). The inner court provides some shelter from the Cyclades winds.
The hotel restaurant offers most traditional Greek dishes, including the ubiquitous pasta (!) at very reasonable prices (compared, say, to Mykonos or to Santorini). The breakfast buffet was excellent, with daily variations.
We also wish to stress the friendliness of the staff, which greatly contributes to the relaxed atmosphere of the place.
This is a place we recommend without reservations !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissaki Beach Hotel is situated on the sandy shore of Saint George beach on Naxos Island, a short walk to the seaport and Old City and offers its guests luxurious accommodations inspired by the elegance of Cycladic minimalism. The Hotel's restaurant serves tables at beachside and offers patrons delectable traditional and Continental cuisine made from local produce. Its location on the island and hospitable services will ensure a carefree vacation or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Beach Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos Greece