“Value for Money in Paradise - Best Hotel”

Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos
Ranked #4 of 58 Hotels in Naxos Town
Melbourne, Australia
“Value for Money in Paradise - Best Hotel”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed at Nissaki Beach Hotel in Naxos last year after a review on this site and I am pleased to say it lived up to its 5 stars. Great service, friendly staff who were knowledgable and nothing was too much trouble. Very clean, spacious rooms, amazing food (we ate in most nights because no where else compared). This truly is a hidden gem and great value for money with all amenities included. They welcome families and cildren unlike other hotel sof this standard. I highky reccomend to anyone wanting a great location, great food and a relaxing luxury escape at an affordable price.

Room Tip: We had a room over the pool - spectacular
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank PMAMelbourne

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Greek first
Tirana, Albania
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I was here last summer with my friends and i say that is in top 10 hotels in Europe.I have been in Spain,Turkey,Montenegro,many other island in Greece but this hotel is perfect.Staff was perfect
I was in 101 room and it has 101 perfect things...;-)

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Alvi N
Tirana, Tirane, Albania
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I was there for 4 days and i enjoy a lot. the most interesting thing was the staff of this hotel. Everyone convey to us positive energy and that is the way how we start the day in that hotel.
It has very good location, and as an architect I can say that everything was as it should be. The rooms were fantastic. That vacation! Should be repeated

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank EMIL S
Storrs, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 24 December 2011

My family and I stayed there for the weekend and we had a great time. The place was gorgeous, it was like a dream come true. It was a perfect location and the staff was very friendly. I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, and i plan to go there more often. My parents and I are planning to go there this up coming summer and we are planning to stay for a week. I am very excited :). I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Erinda K
Waterbury, Connecticut
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Last summer my cousin and I spend four days at this hotel. The service was excellent, the people were friendly and made our vacation memorable. We are looking forward to go to this hotel again, next summer. I recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to experience a great :)

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank katie00_11
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Last summer me and my best friends been to best place ever, stayn' there it was a dream come true,in that beautiful island Naxos, the service was fantastic,very good location, the rooms were nice and cozy,we looking forward to spend our holidays in NAXOS again next summer

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank tom l
aberdeen
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Travelling in Greece is one of our most favorite things we do...but Naxos left us speechless. Everything was perfect and this because of Nissaki-Beach Hotel. We thank all the staff of this gorgeous hotel and definitely we are planning to visit you again!!! Our children are so excited to come back this year!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Villa Marandi Luxury Suites
Nastasia Village Hotel
Nastasia Village Hotel
#3 of 58 in Naxos Town

Been to Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos? Share your experiences!