We had a very relaxing and enjoyable stay here at Nissaki. Fairly long walk from the port when you have two large suitcases so get a cab (the hotel does not offer a shuttle) it is only about 6 euros. Rooms were good, twin beds pushed together so a gap between mattresses but think that is pretty normal for Greece. The welcome we received from Despina at reception was very friendly and she was always there to help. Breakfast was nice, self-service buffet with lovely view. Female staff more friendly and polite than the male staff. Overall experience was great and lovely short walk into the main town without being too close to the noise. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissaki Beach Hotel is situated on the sandy shore of Saint George beach on Naxos Island, a short walk to the seaport and Old City and offers its guests luxurious accommodations inspired by the elegance of Cycladic minimalism. The Hotel's restaurant serves tables at beachside and offers patrons delectable traditional and Continental cuisine made from local produce. Its location on the island and hospitable services will ensure a carefree vacation or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Beach Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos Greece