This is our second stay at this family run hotel, we stayed here in 2008 and liked it so much we came back this year. The rooms are perfect with comfortable beds, air conditioning and a great bathroom. There are small balconies with views of the pool or the beach. The hotel is right on the beach. Breakfast is self service and you can eat it on the tables on the beach or inside, which ever you prefer. The quality of food is superb and they vary the dishes each morning, you can ask for fresh orange juice too. The pool is around 4m by 10m which is small but as the hotel is small this is no problem, there are plenty of sun beds around it and there is a Jacuzzi to relax in. This is one of those hotels where nothing is too much trouble for the staff, but at the same time they leave you to enjoy your stay with out any interference. The rooms are cleaned with fresh towels and sheets every day. We love this hotel and would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissaki Beach Hotel is situated on the sandy shore of Saint George beach on Naxos Island, a short walk to the seaport and Old City and offers its guests luxurious accommodations inspired by the elegance of Cycladic minimalism. The Hotel's restaurant serves tables at beachside and offers patrons delectable traditional and Continental cuisine made from local produce. Its location on the island and hospitable services will ensure a carefree vacation or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Beach Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos Greece