“A fantastic day! book your teip NOW! :)”

Captain Panos Sailing
København
“A fantastic day! book your teip NOW! :)”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I was hesitant to book this sailing trip with my 11 year old daughter.
There was quite bit of wind, and my daughter is not used to sailing on a 'real' boat.
I'm really glad I decided to do it. We had a fantastic time. Captain Panos is a very skilled and experienced captain. And also a really nice guy :)

We where very comfortable on the boat. Even though we were 15 people there was lots of room for everybody.
The tour included great caves, beaches and jumping from cliffs into the most beautifull clear waters I saw in greece,

Highly recommended. It was the best day of our Greece-trip!

Visited August 2013

• Greek first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“An absolute must”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Having been travelling to Naxos for 30 years on and off but have never considered a boat trip round the island before. This was absolutely brilliant. Captain Panos and Spiros were fantastic hosts. They took us to a couple of nice places to swim and dive. we stopped for lunch and then went Dolphin spotting. It was so much fun . We were exhausted at the end of the day. To top it off Spiros had taken photos and video footage all day and we were given a disk of the photos at the end of the trip. If you do nothing else on Naxos- do this. You will not regret it.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank skib0y
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wow...what a day of incredible sailing and hospitality!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

Not only is this sailing trip a fantastic adventure of swimming in clear turqoise water near caves, under water pictures, dolphins, cliff jumping over Ravina cave, lunch visit to Koufanissi Island, but Panos and Spiros are the most hospitable people I have ever met. Whatever you want, they will do it! They also give you a cd of the days pictures...free of charge. I especially enjoyed hanging out at the end of the day with Panos and his wife Irene at the port. They are truly genuine and I highly recommend this sailing adventure. Best wishes Panos!

“Great”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Spent the day with Captain Spanos and Spiros yesterday. We had a great and hot day! We could swim in places we would have never been alone! Tips: take your own GoPro camera cause you can jump from a cliff and swim in an undersea cavern! Great memories! We want to take the other cruise now. Thanks to the captain, his nice wife and Spiros who keep you entertain! Hugz from the french girls!

Basel, Switzerland
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great day in Naxos! A must do!”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

This is a must do while in naxus. My wife and I had a great time. We did 3 sailing tours in diferent islands and this was the one we enjoyed the most. It is absolutely worth every penny. The boat stops in incredible places and if you are lucky enough to find nice people on board the day will be even better. You can swim and do some snorkling in incredible clear waters! The great thing about this tour is that it is quite comfortable since the boat has pillows all around and you can find diferent place to seat. Most boats dont have this. Also there is a good balance between sun and shadow. Captain Panos and Piros were great and took us photos all the time (even under water). By the end of the trip we got a cd with all the photos.

By the end of our trip we saw a dolphin that swimmed by the boat for some minutes.

3 Thank Caetano_Braganca