This was the cheapest hotel we stayed at during our 10 day visit to Greece and we spent the longest amount of time here (4 nights). It had a great room with a mini-kitchen and the pool is really nice too. The shower is a little small and easy to get water everywhere but that seems typical for Greece. It was a little bit of a walk everywhere but very convenient to largest grocery store on the island and a cute little bakery. If you want save a few dollars and not stay in the center of town- this is a great spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikaros is a family hotel which offers self-catering accommodation with fully equipped studios and apartments. The hotel is situated on the outskirts of Naxos town just 800 meters (10-15 minutes on foot) from the town center and near the Saint George beach (5 minutes on foot). All our rooms, studios and apartments have private bathroom, balcony or terrace, fully equipped kitchenette, fridge, air condition, color satellite TV, free wireless internet (WiFi), hair dryer and safety box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ikaros Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikaros Studios Naxos City
- Ikaros Studios Hotel Naxos City
- Ikaros Studios & Apartments Naxos, Greece