Naxos Beach Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Astir of Naxos(Naxos Town)
View Hotel
Porto Naxos Hotel(Naxos Town)
View Hotel
Princess of Naxos(Naxos Town)
  • Breakfast included
Galaxy Hotel(Naxos Town)
Hotel Rea(Naxos Town)
View Hotel
All reviewsbars restaurantsamazing breakfaststayed here for nightsclean roomstownport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2011

The place is really nice but if you are not german you may feel unconfortable.
The landlord and the whole staff is german, all people in the hotel are german^. we were the only guests not german.
I would not there if I go back to Naxos.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vinco25
Reviewed 25 June 2010

We booked Flisvos independently, it is I think German run and attracts package tourists, I think we have stayed previously on Naxos and liked it, it was just ok, on the day we arrived by ferry from paros we were not allowed into our room till 1pm we arrived at 10am despite the hotel being half empty, we had to walk the streets until our room was "ready" when we did get to check in we were immediately offered a upgrade to a A class room - given that we had been hanging around for 3 hours I think given it is low season we should have been given our room on arrival, we were taken to the A class room and quite frankly we took it as it was not particulary nice and I didnt want to see the C class room, rooms extremely dated dusty dark, not cleaned on a Sunday and not given clean towels every day the worst part was the bed the most uncomfortable bed ever and we stayed for a week, at the end of the week my husband and I could hardly walk, all in all very disappointing, staff pleasenat, breakfast nice - but not a experience id want to repeat,

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2009

I recommend this hotel only for those that get bored to travel around the island and want to relax. It has a fantastic location with beach, super-market, bars-restaurants and bus stop in a walking distance. Breakfast was good (although my favorite fried egg-bacon-sausage combination never appeared) and the facilities that hotel offers you are great (free walking tour guide, free windsurf lessons, walking tours, special theme dinners buffet, sailing etc). The walking distance from the heart of Naxos (Chora) was about 20min and we have to walk everyday to go out at night because in the area the hotel was, it was pretty deserted. The pool was ok but the weekend we spent there of our 7night stay was closed! The room was tiny, dark and it smelled mould and every Sunday they dont clean rooms which is very dissapointing in my opinion. The tv controller never worked (and even the tv didn't work one day) and we had problem with hot water one day. The stuff was polite and friendly but the element of the Greek hospitality was missing since Flisvos hotel (its common name) is managed by foreigners and some stuff can't even speak greek! At the end a special surprise waited for us as we paid less than the total amount we booked from the internet! Overall this hotel is a seperate part of the island, it has more tourist feeling and you can't find any colourful beauties and services of the beautiful Naxos but it's ok if you wan't something fun with value-for-money stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Remenos
Reviewed 13 August 2009

Due to ferry cancellations at Katapola we(party of 13) had no option but to travel from Amorgos to Naxos and stay overnight if we were going to catch our fligt in Santorini. We contacted this hotel at 6pm and they had 6 rooms available only that night. They were full the day before and the day after. We arrived late and tired and were met by the staff who were most helpful arranging our rooms, where to get a meal and taxis to the port next day.

The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable and the breakfast was the best we had eaten the whole holiday.

Even though we were there only 1 night I would be very happy to book this hotel for a holiday. The beach looked great and it was only a short walk into the town.

Thanks again to the hotel for rescuing our family from what could have been a terrible end to our holiday

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2009

This hotel was sold to us as something a lot better than it was. Of all the places I stayed on the islands it was the biggest disappointment. Rooms tiny, bathrooms miniscule, balcony overlooking some rubble and a busy road. On the plus side easy access to a great beach, acceptable breakfast, nice pool and some cute cats. Loved Naxos but wouldn't stay here again - if you are the kind of person who rolls out of bed and stays out of your room until you collapse again at the end of the night you might like it but I think you could do a lot better.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple