Sagterra Studios
Windmill Naxos(Naxos Town)
  • Room Service
Hotel Rea(Naxos Town)
View Hotel
Naxos Sun Studios(Naxos Town)
Fikas Hotel(Naxos Town)
Hotel Spiros(Naxos Town)
Korali Palace(Naxos Town)
View Hotel
Porto Naxos Hotel(Naxos Town)
Hotel Argo(Naxos Town)
  • Pool
All reviewspool areahotel is locatedyogurtgreeksupermarketbeachesnaxosbakeryport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2012

After reading some of the previous reviews I almost cancelled my booking at sagterra, but am pleased that I didn't. For the price this is a really good place to stay. It was great to have access to a pool, I was travelling on my own and had quite a large room with a really nice balcony overlooking the pool, the room was cleaned daily with fresh bedding, I asked for a room with a kitchenette and got one, the breakfast was a good continental buffet - yogurt, pastries, bread, eggs, ceral, cheese, ham etc. It's really close to the outdoor cinema, the bus stop to the other villages, and a short walk to the beach. The owners were quite reserved but helpful when I needed anything. Like other travellers I am not sure that they were expecting me when I arrived but this didn't cause any difficulties and they offered me a choice of rooms. For the price I was really pleased with my stay.

Room Tip: If you want a kitchenette and fridge then ask, they seem to have a mix of rooms with and without.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank vickyGBLondon
Reviewed 19 August 2012 via mobile

When we arrived at the sagterra studios, we were bewilded how quiet it was, the owner turned up at the desk around 5 mins after our arrival after his son went to fetch him. He spoke little english but enough to get us through, he took us to our room and gave no help with our bags, even though he could see us struggling. The room was very small and dark. There was a large balcony which over looked the pool area, however, it was in the direct sunlight for the whole day, so we could not sit out there untill after dark. The pool was nice, however, it did not have a filter so everyday, the manager would 'vacume' the bottom of the pool to clean it. I have no problem with this, however I do when he dicides to do this in the middle of the day so the pool was not in use for a few hours a day in the height of the summer! The outside of the apartments were very pretty and the flowers and foliage were very well kept and looked after. The best part of this hotel was the mini market across the road! The shower cirtain was ridiculous and used to flood the bathroom after every use! There was a strange ringing noise that used to go all night, preventing us from sleep, I think it was a water pump where they were washing the bed linen and towels while people sleep. The room was VERY clean all the time and bed linen and towels where changed daily. The breakfast was brilliant but the tables were very squashed together and there was hardly any room to walk round the back of people's chairs. The bus stop was a two minute walk away, which was opposite a bakery. In all, I would not reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank flabbadoo500
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Grazie, the time with you was great!!!!
Quiet room, good mattresses, lovely balcony& flowers of the garden, majestic palm trees by the pool...perfect AC!!!!
Thank you again ... grazie ancora...
Paolo&Patrizia.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Good-price is reasonable and room is decent. Location is good.
Bad-website says there is a kitchenette-my room has a refrigerator. That is it-no coffee making facilities or anything else. Website does not give directions and my email was unanswered.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank BeckyBeckLa
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Just left this hotel which has such potential but unfortunately it isn t good. The room was clean and the bathroom ok, but the breakfast was very poor and although the pool looked lovely it was full of dead flies and beetles. There were very few guests but such a shame because with a little care it could be lovely(big flower decked balconies and large airy reception- albiet with very few chairs, and they were just foam, no covers)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple