“Friendly, clean, good value and excellent overall”
Review of Anatoli Hotel

Anatoli Hotel
Ranked #13 of 57 Hotels in Naxos Town
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Booked this hotel online as reviews were so good. Amazing hotel family run and just so relaxed. Family will go out of their way to help you!! Pool is amazing and clean. So sad we couldn't stay longer. Would recommend to anyone. really enjoyed it here!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Arrived off a ferry with no booking and were made an offer we couldn't refuse!!
The hotel is a flat easy, pleasant 10-15 mins walk from the hustle and bustle of the main town/port.
The hotel is immaculate and spotless. The rooms are reasonably sized and the bathrooms are the best I've seen in Greece! There is a lovely pool (again spotless), and a pretty garden.
We had buffet breakfast included in our very reasonable price and there was plenty of choice.
Maria (the owner) is wonderful...nothing too much trouble and very helpful. The yellow labrador Miguel is the most friendliest dog you could ever wish to meet!
Can highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a quiet hotel, that is lovingly looked after :-)

Room Tip: We had a pool view room on the second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2012 via mobile

As the title states, this hotel is a little way away from the hussle and bustle of Naxos Centre. Easy a 15 minute walk lugging a two year old - but relatively flat. Not far enough to warrant hiring a car if that puts things in perspective for you. The hotel is immaculate from the front door, to the pool area, to the rooms - everywhere!!! Very well cared for and one of the cleanest places I've seen so far on the Greek Islands. Excellent value for money. The highlight at this hotel for me was by far the new bathrooms - a rare find indeed! The rooms are a bit on the small side for those travelling with lots of luggage but definitely adequate. The service is great - everything we asked for was promptly answered or provided. A GREAT FAMILY RUN BUSINESS - we will definitely return if ever back at Naxos.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 12 June 2012

A lovely spotlessly clean and fresh hotel about a 10 minute walk from the port. Maria made us most welcome and we couldn't have asked for a nicer place to stay. Large airy rooms with fantastic huge enclosed shower cubicle - hard to find in greece! Super comfy beds too. Excellent buffet breakfast with a big choice. I especially liked the greek yogurt and compotes. There was also a lovely private pool and a gorgeous garden with flowers in full bloom. Shuttle transfer to the port was much appreciated too. Have also got to mention Miguel a gorgeous golden labrador who was just adorable and fussed over by all the guests. Thank you Maria we thoroughly enjoyed our stay with you.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I just spent 3 nights at the Anatoli Hotel and I had an amazing stay. First off, all the other reviewers are right - the dog is gorgeous and very friendly!! I was picked up at the port at midnight and received a general explanation of the town layout on the drive to the hotel. It is a bit out of town, probably about a 15 minute walk from the port, but that didn't bother me - I actually found it nice to have the walk after meals! After spending a month traveling in Greece and staying in 20 different hotels, I can say that the bathrooms at Anatoli were among the nicest I have seen - apparently they were recently redone, which is a huge plus! The dual shower head was appreciated, as the handheld ones have a tendency to slip down the pole (if that makes sense). My room did not, however, have any cold water, which made my first shower a little uncomfortable. When I told Stavros this he immediately came to check it out, and I was moved across the hall when he couldn't solve the problem. The whole issue took about 5 minutes to resolve. I never managed to wake up in time for breakfast, but from the looks of the eating area it was a significant spread, and there was a bakery and a market within a few hundred feet of the hotel. The pool was deep and not too cold, with very comfortable loungers. I also quite enjoyed the open layout of the hotel, with the indoor courtyard. All in all, I would highly recommend Anatoli to anyone who doesn't feel the need to stay right on the beach. I paid 25 euros a night and feel like I was cheating them!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2012

We were picked up from the port , having only booked the day before as part of an island hopping trip. The quality of the refurbishment was excellent, all done very well with great double shower with sliding door. Pool quite small but good and the sunbeds and furniture of excellent quality. inside was a lounge which had nice cream leather sofa's in. It had a small gym , and sauna/ hot tub , the last sauna and hot tub were chargeable. The breakfast was the best we had on this holiday with it being a buffet , and you could eat inside or outside.

The design of the inside is pretty with an open courtyard, however this leads to birds flying in in the morning which is quite noisy . you also get the roosters in a nearby farm in the morning , but hey this is greece.

Location was a bit further out of town than I thought but it was a only a 10 - 15 min walk to beach and port / centre

Room Tip: we overlooked the pool with views of the castle and sea so that was good , not sure about the other...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2011

The hotel is a great value for Naxos. They offered complimentary pick up from the port as well as drop off when we left a few days later. They are very nice and helped us with arranging transport at our hotel we went to next in Santorini. The one downside to the hotel is it is a 10 minute walk or so to the main city. It's not a huge problem, we enjoy walking, but the street the hotel is located off of isn't very well lit at night. The breakfast was okay, nothing amazing, but did offer a wide selection of things to eat. Their dog, Miguel, is adorable.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple