We loved Kalergis Studios! There were just 2 of us (not a family or a couple, just 2 women friends) and we both have lived in Greece and have stayed in many Greek hotels over the years. We're used to small showers and hard beds (though, admittedly, we both found the beds at Kalergis more uncomfortable than we expected), we're comfortable with simplicity; we look for location, value for money, cleanliness, and a few standard amenities....Kalergis met all of our needs and wishes and I would definitely stay there again if/when I return to Naxos. Though not on the island's best beach, we were completely satisfied with St. George's Beach. It's a smooth sand beach (no rocks or pebbles); the water was clean and we had absolutely no complaints about the beach. The staff at the hotel were all terrific, the cafe/bar was a great spot and served good food and drinks, and the proximity to town was perfect...just a short stroll up the street. Really loved this place and Naxos in general.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kalergis Studios is a luxury accommodation by the sea, at Saint George Beach in Naxos town. It's a typical example of cycladic architecture with pure lines and the best sea view in Naxos island. The wonderful garden, the balconies and verandas with sea view and our lounge cafe bar "Vammos" is the ideal place for relaxation and romance. The accommodation consists of 18 fully-furnished studios, all decorated with high quality and taste. The studios are spacious, all of them looking to the beach and they accommodate 1 to 4 persons. Self catering facilities are provided (fully equipped kitchenette with utensils and refrigerator). All of them have private balcony or veranda and they enjoy a breathtaking view of the sandy beach. All our studios offer: air conditioning, private verandas or balconies, satellite TV, safe box, fully equipped kitchenette with cooking facilities, hair dryer, daily maid service, free WiFi. At our beach bar "Vammos", located just on the beach, you may enjoy refreshing drinks, juices, cold coffee and fanciful cocktails that will cool you down in the heat of the summer and will keep you in high spirits as well as many umbrellas, deck chairs and other facilities for sunbathing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kalergis Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalergis Studios Naxos City
- Kalergis Studios Naxos, Greece