Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
DanielleLouise1988
Belfast, United Kingdom

Not what it looks like in the photos

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Jul 2017via mobile
I recently stayed at this hotel and upon arrival I took the wrong lift and went to the old part of the building, I asked four cleaners how to get to my room and not one of them spoke any basic English the just said no understand. I made my way down to reception and asked again and was directed up. When I got into my room it was beside a really big generator thing which went on all night. The floors were really badly stained as were the walls, the phone did not work either. Considering I paid almost 130 euro I thought it would have been lovely. Noone tells you that you need to use your key to get the lift to work either and when I came to breakfast there was about 20 German tourists who had no idea how to use the lift, I showed them. You are also not allowed in the pool without a swimming cap which is 4euro just for anyone going. I will say bar staff are friendly enough just wasn't very clean at all.
Trip type: Travelled on business
1.9 miles from The Green Isle Hotel
2.1 miles from The Green Isle Hotel
View more hotels in Clondalkin
2,563 results
All reviews leisure facilities bar staff lovely hotel enjoyable stay free parking dublin city bus
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2017

A nice enough hotel with most staff very helpful bar one waitress we encountered at breakfast time. It has a bus stop outside which is very convenient and also the swimming pool is nice and my girls enjoyed it. Not overly expensive.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Had a very comfortable stay in a very nice hotel with friendly helpful staff
We were a family of 3 adults and 2 babies
Very accessible for us to visit city next morning
Nice touch with a Costa on site

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Lovely staff very helpful I would suggest you request your to be on the same side of the swimming pool as the other side is very dated I have stayed recently on both sides of the hotel and let's just say I wouldn't like to stay on the right hand side again as it is very dated maybe they are half way through decorating....hopefully

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017

There wasn't enougth staff to handle the restaurant. We waited for Coffee and food the cleaning wasn't the best and som days there was cleaning late in the afternoon. There was a good bar and the staff was Quick and smily

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Family of 7, we needed to be in Dublin for the weekend, youngest daughters confirmation an oldest daughters ballet schools graduation performances, we were really pushed for time so the fact that we missed breakfast by 5 min after getting back from mass and the restaurant not opening for another 3 hours was a bit of a problem, we booked 3 triple rooms, unfortunately the room that the wife and I occupied was right next to the drop off area and generally where party goers end up going for a smoke outside, so we ended up with a rowdy group of people outside our window until about 1.30am, the staff were very friendly and efficient, the pool was a nice surprise

Date of stay: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stephen M, Manager at The Green Isle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Good afternoon,

Having received this review I appreciate that you took the time to write it.
I am however sorry that your experience with us wasn't far better so I apologize for that.
Hopefully we will see you again in the future and I can assure you of a far more enjoyable stay.

Regards.