Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
sgewan663642
Glengarriff, Ireland

2 nights stay

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Jul 2018
Hotel staff should give hints, that a bus is frequently driving from the Hotel to City Center od Dublin. Hotel charged Credit Card with €119 after departure, allthough rooms haben payed when arrived and Restaurant was payed cash.
Trip type: Travelled with family
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
2.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 11 Jul 2018
Dear sgewan663642,
I am sorry to read that you encountered issues during your stay with us, I would like to try and resolve this and would you be greatful if you would contact me on salesadmin@greenislehotel.com

£182
    £193
2.1 miles from The Green Isle Hotel
View more hotels in Clondalkin
2,561 results
All reviews leisure facilities bar staff lovely hotel enjoyable stay free parking dublin city bus
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Clean and tidy place to stay some of the other guests woke me up at 3 am screeching breakfast needs improving and air conditioning would be a big bonus.handy for bus stops and staff are great at ordering taxis

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laura M, Guest Relations Manager at The Green Isle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear kcrowl303282,
I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am very sorry that some of the other guests were loud and woke you up, we do ask that all our guest are respectful of each other but sometimes this is not always the case. Thank you for your feedback regarding the breakfast and air conditioning. Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Stayed for 2 nights, very hot in hotel ,no fans or circulation of air. Couldn’t sleep the 2nd night due to too warm and firm bed. The staff were helpful ,when you got their attention , something which bothered me a lot.i had to ask for someone to take my order ,otherwise id been sitting a long time.
I wouldn’t recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear warthu277960,
I am very sorry to read that you encountered issues during your stay with us. We don't have air con in the rooms but usually this is not a problem as we are experiencing unusually warm weather at the moment the hotel is hotter than usual, fans however are available from reception. I will follow up on your comments regarding the staff as this is not the high standard that we aim to achieve in the Green Isle Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to post your feed back and I hope that we can welcome you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

liked was a pool did not like that room allocated to us was not clean from the prior guests staying in it and had to complain twice then had to move. would still stay in this hotel in the future as the problem was dealt with speed and the room changed to was spotless.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear mreill849237,
I am very sorry to see that there was an error with the room you were initially checked in to, but I am glad to read that our team were able to rectify it quickly. I am happy that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and will stay with us again in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I imagine most people only stay in this huge hotel in transit (or for a conference) so it serves a need. My room was 5star but too hot to get much sleep and - with the window open - noisy. It was also as far as possible from the lift and the stairs nearby led nowhere. The food (particularly breakfast) was dried up and very poor. Didn't use the many facilities. You may have to stay here but wouldn't choose to!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear John B,
I am very disappointed to read that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. Due to the unusually hot weather at the moment the hotel is hotter than normal, I am sorry that this effected your quality of sleep while staying with us. I have passed your comments regarding the food to our Head Chef as this is not the high standard that we aim to achieve in the Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I hope that in time we can welcome you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed at this hotel on a recent trip to Dublin and were pleasantly surprised. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming, each making an effort to also make our daughter feel welcome.
The bar food was delicious and the bar itself is nice and open. Breakfast was tasty but was overshadowed by a large tour group who were quite rude and kept pushing my daughter and I out of the way to get to the food.

The pool was great and I was very happy that the opening hours meant we could make use of it both in the evening and the next morning before checking out. It was lovely and clean and warm.

The free parking and wifi were great bonuses. The room was quite hot during the night but that's to be expected with the current heatwave and no air conditioning.
The room was huge with plenty of space for the three of us and while a little rough around the edges with torn carpet etc it was spotlessly clean and there were plenty of towels etc for us.

We will definitely consider Green Isle again if we are in need of accommodation in Dublin.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear NessaMc,
I am so happy to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Especially that you found our staff to be friendly and that they made your daughter feel welcome. I am very sorry that some of the other guest were not considerate of you and your daughter, we do ask that all guests are respectful of each other during their stay in the hotel but unfortunately this is not always the case, my apologies for this.
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.