Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
joecG4218GC
County Carlow, Ireland

Excellent hotel and staff very friendly service highly recommend for any occasion

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Jul 2018
We love staying here myself and my wife could not get any better highly recommend this hotel for any time even if it’s just to get a night off from the children and to have a bit of time to yourself and have a relaxing time with your family all amenities catered for
Date of stay: March 2018
Responded 11 Jul 2018
Dear joecG4218GC,
I am delighted that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.
£182
    £154
3.5 miles from The Green Isle Hotel
View more hotels in Clondalkin
2,561 results
All reviews leisure facilities bar staff lovely hotel enjoyable stay free parking dublin city bus
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Hotel staff should give hints, that a bus is frequently driving from the Hotel to City Center od Dublin. Hotel charged Credit Card with €119 after departure, allthough rooms haben payed when arrived and Restaurant was payed cash.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laura M, Guest Relations Manager at The Green Isle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear sgewan663642,
I am sorry to read that you encountered issues during your stay with us, I would like to try and resolve this and would you be greatful if you would contact me on salesadmin@greenislehotel.com

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Clean and tidy place to stay some of the other guests woke me up at 3 am screeching breakfast needs improving and air conditioning would be a big bonus.handy for bus stops and staff are great at ordering taxis

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear kcrowl303282,
I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am very sorry that some of the other guests were loud and woke you up, we do ask that all our guest are respectful of each other but sometimes this is not always the case. Thank you for your feedback regarding the breakfast and air conditioning. Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Stayed for 2 nights, very hot in hotel ,no fans or circulation of air. Couldn’t sleep the 2nd night due to too warm and firm bed. The staff were helpful ,when you got their attention , something which bothered me a lot.i had to ask for someone to take my order ,otherwise id been sitting a long time.
I wouldn’t recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear warthu277960,
I am very sorry to read that you encountered issues during your stay with us. We don't have air con in the rooms but usually this is not a problem as we are experiencing unusually warm weather at the moment the hotel is hotter than usual, fans however are available from reception. I will follow up on your comments regarding the staff as this is not the high standard that we aim to achieve in the Green Isle Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to post your feed back and I hope that we can welcome you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

liked was a pool did not like that room allocated to us was not clean from the prior guests staying in it and had to complain twice then had to move. would still stay in this hotel in the future as the problem was dealt with speed and the room changed to was spotless.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear mreill849237,
I am very sorry to see that there was an error with the room you were initially checked in to, but I am glad to read that our team were able to rectify it quickly. I am happy that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and will stay with us again in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I imagine most people only stay in this huge hotel in transit (or for a conference) so it serves a need. My room was 5star but too hot to get much sleep and - with the window open - noisy. It was also as far as possible from the lift and the stairs nearby led nowhere. The food (particularly breakfast) was dried up and very poor. Didn't use the many facilities. You may have to stay here but wouldn't choose to!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear John B,
I am very disappointed to read that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. Due to the unusually hot weather at the moment the hotel is hotter than normal, I am sorry that this effected your quality of sleep while staying with us. I have passed your comments regarding the food to our Head Chef as this is not the high standard that we aim to achieve in the Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I hope that in time we can welcome you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.