Aspect Hotel Parkwest
Travelocity
Ashemere Lodge(Clondalkin)
US$71
US$140
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$140
West County Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$137
Glashaus Hotel(Tallaght)
US$106
US$96
1,032 results
All reviewsbusiness parktrain stationcity centreaston quayfree wififantastic valuepublic transportroom was clean and comfortablehotel is situateddouble roomlovely hotelgood nights sleepbooked this hotelbudget hotelreception staffvisiting dublindublin airport
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Was good, Bus Stop Opposite, and Train near the hotel about 30 second walk, perfect for nipping 1 stop into town (Heuston Station). However if on a night out the average taxi for 3-4 is between 15-20 Euro, so not too bad. Bar normally closes about 12 at night. Food in morning is pretty sweet. Would go back here, not too bad on price either, but it is away from pubs and clubs.

Room Tip: Rooms on 6th floor are probably best.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Niamh H, Manager at Aspect Hotel Parkwest, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Many thanks for your comments and we appreciate your positive feedback. We are located in a business district, however both the Bus/Train & Luas lines are on our doorstep and it only take 12 minutes to reach Heuston station in the city centre so it’s convenient for access to the centre of town. We are away from the noise of pubs & clubs, however if its a blissful undisturbed night sleep you are looking for we are the hotel. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hospitality in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Hotel is out of the way in which we knew before we booked it so that wasn't a problem, it's in a business park so there's nothing around it to do. We just wanted a night away to chill out on way down to Galway so the location was fine for us.

Check In was fast and efficient. A Girl checked us in and my 1 year old started chatting(babbling) to tomasz he was very friendly and even gave him a Mars bar. Thought this was very nice of him.

Our room was nice and clean. It even had s DVD player on the TV. First instance the room was great.

We had the pizza from the restaurant. We opted to take it upstairs to our room as there was only 1 staff member serving in the restaurant, and one in the bar. When asking bout the restaurant we were advised to come at 630 or 730 as there was a booking in and there was very little staff on.

The pizza was ok although it says it was home made, and I Also asked when I saw it and I was told it was. I personally think the base is from a supermarket like tesco an they just add the toppings.

The room was so warm, we rang down to reception to see if we could get a fan and there was none. The heat was ridiculous with no air getting into the room at all. We got no sleep at all with it being so hot.

Our baby who is 1 sleeps through the night and he was up most of the night too as it was so warm. We had him sleeping in his vest with no blanket an he was still very warm. He drank a full bottle of water throughout the night.

As we were above the reception area with the window open because of the heat it was very noisy with people going outside to smoke.

The bed was comfortable and the shower was amazing. Really big with lots of hot water. Loved the shower although the towels were very small. They didn't wrap all the way around you.

I wouldn't stay at this hotel again because it was so uncomfortable with the heat.. If there was air conditioning in the rooms I would have returned no problem.

Was definitely the worst sleep I've ever had in a hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Naomiwatson1

Firstly thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I was delighted to hear that you found the staff to be very friendly & helpful and your positive comments on the cleanliness of the room. It is advisable to book a table for dinner in advanced when the hotel is busy so you are guaranteed a table at a time that is suitable for you. Our Neapolitan style pizzas are packed with all natural ingredients. They are baked fresh to order in our stone baked ovens for flavour & texture. I would like to sincerely apologise for the issues you experienced due to the heat in room, we do provide fans on request and I do apologise that there was none available to you. It is only with such valuable feedback from our guests that we are allowed the opportunity to review our standards and levels of service. I can assure you that I have taken all of the points you raised very seriously endeavour to improve our service with it. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hospitality in the not too distant future.

Regards,

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The hotel is a 25 minute bus ride into the city centre, the bus stops right outside the hotel and drops you on O'Connell street and costs 2.60 euros.

The Taxi from the airport was 41.50, so it is cheaper to pay a little bit more for a city centre hotel and get the shuttle bus into dublin, which is 6 euros.

Hotel itself was fine, we arrived before our check in after an early flight and they let us check in, which was great. Shower was brilliant and the breakfast was nice. Check out is midday too, which is good.

Overall the hotel is modern and staff are friendly enough, but the location (if you are coming to dublin for a weekend break and sight seeing) is not ideal.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank singoLiverpool
Niamh H, Manager at Aspect Hotel Parkwest, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Many thanks for your comments and we appreciate your feedback. We are located in a business district, however both the Bus/Train & Luas lines are on our doorstep and it only take 12 minutes to reach Heuston station in the city centre so it’s convenient for access to the centre of town. We do pride ourselves with customer standards and appreciate your feedback about the comfort and cleanliness of the rooms and was delighted to here that the reception staff accommodated you for an early check-in. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hospitality in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

had the hotel prepayed when my daughter and her friend arrived they were asked for €50 deposit even though they had my credit card details and room was payed. hotel booked a taxi for girls to get to concert was told when i had checked upon booking they use same taxi firm and taxi would cost €20 to €25, when taxi came to take girls to concert the meter went to €50 girls had to ask to get out they had to walk twenty min after that to get to concert. way home another taxi took them back from concert to hotel door €20. when i rang hotel to ask for taxi number to report them i got nowhere so i would not stay here again i think they have no respect for young people.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on tripadvisor, I am sorry that this is the first we are hearing of your disappointment. We genuinely like to hear from our guests whilst they are with us so that we have an opportunity to rectify any issues or at least understand what the problems are. I am sorry we did not have this opportunity during your visit with us. In our terms & conditions if a valid credit card is not produced on arrival for pre-authorision a cash deposit will be required for a further deposit for charging facilities. Unfortunately when there is a concert or an event happening in Dublin and there is huge volume of people trying to get to the same venue at one time it’s normally very hectic. Traffic will always an issue hence the taxi fare being very expensive. I appreciate your frustration with the costing of the taxi but it is simple beyond our control. We do have a taxi company that we use locally in the hotel and if there is any issues directly reported to us at the time we would follow up with the company. There is also a website you can contact if you are unhappy with the taxi fare please see below: http://www.transportforireland.ie/taxi/taxi-compliments-complaints. Again I would like to appoligise for any frustration your daughter experienced during her stay. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome her back to our hospitality in the not too distant. Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly for any future bookings

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Modern and well-appointed with good airport access, which I'm assuming is why our tour group was booked here. Didn't get to experience breakfast as we left before normal breakfast hours to catch our flight and our group dined elsewhere for dinner. Views were of a rail line and empty lots, and nothing seems to be close to the hotel, but we got a quality night's sleep with no noise disturbances before our long flight, and the lifts were fast and convenient to our room. Not sure I'd want to do an extended stay here or would book if I wanted to explore the local area, but as a last night before flying out, it was very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Many thanks for your comments, I was delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your comments. We are located in a business district, however the Bus/Train & Luas lines are on our doorstep and it only take 12 minutes to reach Heuston station in the city centre so it’s convenient for access to the town. We would look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not to distance future.