Louis Fitzgerald Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$149
US$126
  • Pool
Aspect Hotel Parkwest(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$116
US$140
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$140
West County Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$136
TripAdvisor
Ashemere Lodge(Clondalkin)
TripAdvisor
1,296 results
All reviewsjoels restaurantcity centrepetrol stationminute walkshuttle busfree parkingred cow luasnaas roadlovely hotelcroke parkluas stopbreakfast was excellenthotel barwould highly recommend this hotelstayed here for one nightfamily roomnewlands cross
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed for leisure 1 Sat night. Although hotel in a busy, somewhat industrial area, once checked into hotel it was a breath of fresh air. Staff could not do enough for us. On check in we were advised that there was a party later but the room he would allocate us had no party guests near!.
Room spacious and spotlessly clean (Room 307). Food was excellent in adjoining restraint. Bar staff excellent (especially Stephen!!) and great craic. Breakfast well worth the money and choices and quality excellent Tables were cleaned immediately and everything replenished quickly with even the management helping without question!
Overall a fantastic and relaxing stay

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter C
CustomerReply, Manager at Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Dear Peter C

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel based on your most recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much.

I am sure Stephen will also be delighted to be singled out for praise and i will be sure to pass your comments along to him personally.

If there is anything I can do to make your next visit more comfortable please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Stayed for business for two nights, free shuttle bus to business park, bonus! Staff at reception excellent, staff at bar poor, he spent most of his time not looking at the customers and writing on some thing... The restaurant lady, whom was excellent, had to help him out. All in all decent enough.. Would I stay again.. Might, but think I'd stay in the centre and enjoy the night life more.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
CustomerReply, Manager at Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear Kirstie55

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel.

We value all feedback here at the hotel and are delighted you enjoyed your stay overall.

I have taken on board your comments with regards to the bar service and i have spoken with our bar manager about this unusual and isolated lapse in service.

I will be sure to pass your comments along to the team and i look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Should you need any assistance with your reservation please do not hesitate to contact me directly on deputygm@louisfitzgeraldhotel.com

Reviewed 27 November 2013

checked into hotel on sat night with family wife and two kids 9 and 15..room was a suite with a double and 2 singles..lots of room ...plaza tv on wall ..kids delighted with wifi in hotel and intrernet in room...room was great ..lots of white fluffy towels in bathroom...vending machines on all floors so kids were happy... free ice on all floors....room was spotless....we had food that night and a 1 man band sang that night and was great craic...staff very nice and friendly..breakfast was busy the next morning as hotel was full ..we ate very well....food was hot and plenty of choice and kids were happy...I will be staying here again and again

Room Tip: get a suite
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Pat F

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel.

I am most appreciative of your comments and will pass them along to the team.

Should you need any assistence with your next reservation or anything to make your stay more comfortable please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel directly.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I stayed in the hotel following an event on 9 November. The hotel is fine, rooms are basic and clean. I was given a room which was adapted for wheelchair use so the bathroom was practical but not pretty. The shower head didn't stay up properly and there was a shower curtain which didn;t hang properly resulting in a flooded bathroom.

My biggest problem with the hotel was the fact that reception gave a spare room key out at 4am in the morning to a guest who was not staying in the room on the basis that they knew my name and room number. I knew the person in question however they were not listed as a guest on my room and should not have been given a key without my permission. There are no locks on the bedroom room doors so no way of securing your room should something like this happen. I complained to hotel reception on departure however they just shrugged the incident off and gave no apology which was very disappointing.

Room Tip: Look for a room at the back of the hotel away from the motorway.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank PRConsultant
CustomerReply, Manager at Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear prconsultant

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am most dissapointed to read about your recent experience in the hotel.

Thank you fr bringing this to my attention and i would like to assure you that we have since undertaken a comprehensive review of our security procedures within the hotel and have made changes accordingly.

Sould you wish to discuss the matter further please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 01-4033310 or via email on deputygm@louisfitzgeraldhotel.com

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stayed here on the 17th of November for a relaxing break with my boyfriend. We liked the hotel so much we decided to book in for an extra night. We ate in the bar and it was the nicest food I've had in a long time so compliments to the chef who ever was cooking this Monday night. I ordered the chicken curry and it was amazing. The bar staff are also really nice and very friendly. Really like this hotel and will be back soon for another stay :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Gill H

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel based on your most recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that youenjoyed the curry so much & I will be sure to pass your comments along to the chef.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Louis Fitzgerald Hotel soon and if you should require any assistance with a future booking, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind Regards