In general I am very satisfied with the hotel and it met my expectations.
- beatiful scenery of mountains, sea, gardens and volcano
- hotel territory was very nicely equpped and sweeming pools were clean
- delicious food and fantastic waiters
- very positive waitress Suzi in the bar near the sweeming pool
- the beach was sandy only in the place of chaise longue and the beach itself was very rocky
and stony, so you really need to have proper shoes and be careful not to get hurt
- while getting from the airport to the hotel by bus air condition was broken, it was more than 30 degrees and we had to be there for an hour till we got to the hotel - this was horror!
If not this beach I would for sure come back!More