“Excellent on all counts!”
Review of Il Giardiniello

Il Giardiniello
Reserve with
Il Giardiniello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Minori
Price range: US$25 - US$70
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Food, service, ambiance, comfort - all excel! Fresh seafood, cooked to perfection as well as luscious local wines and a beautiful and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding service at all three meals eaten at this restaurant. Absolutely no complaints, only glowing recommendations from everyone in our party of four. My favorite was the Trio of the Sea appetizer. Another must try after the meal is the Finocchietto (Fennel liquor).

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I've been here many times and I've never been disappointed. I'd say it was suited to special occasions but I never visit the area without at least one meal there.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

All local fresh favorites. Run by two entertaining brother. Medium prices. Great value and laughs....

Reviewed 13 October 2013

My husband and daughter got entrecote, did not taste impressive and was almost raw. I got today's fish au gratin. It tasted like the filet we buy from frost. Vegetables ... not worth mentioning. We were wet and cold so did not manage to mention it. just wanted to return home to our house.

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

You should taste the lasagne with the red wine "Ravello Selva delle Monache". The Restaurant, the service and the atmosphere are really nice.