“Excellent in all respects”
Review of Cafe Europa

Cafe Europa
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Minori
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours
Description: A little restaurant serving simple Italian meals in the main square of Minori (just over the road from the Northern end of the beach at Minori).
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Excellent in all respects”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Delightful owners here at Cafe Europa. Very welcoming whether visiting for a coffee, beer or meal. Family business ... Italian hospitality at its best. Anna at front of house is multi lingual and expert at welcoming customers.

Visited October 2013

UK
“If only I could be a regular customer”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

On the square in Minori there are 3 cafes. We chose to eat at Cafe Europa several times as it was the one facing the sea: a great decision. Fantastic service from the owners, traditional and delicious Italian food at very reasonable prices, and delicious coffee.

Market Harborough, United Kingdom
“Family run seafront cafe for great snacks and people watching.”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Lovely location in the square just off the seafront promenade. Plenty of tables and sunshades. Good selection of pasta and pizza dishes. Good coffee and beer too. Friendly and welcoming staff. Could not have been better.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Lasagna EVER & possibly the sweetest owners EVER”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My husband and I stumbled on this lovely restaurant 2 nights before we were leaving- how unfortunate for us, that was. If I knew about Cafe Europa sooner, I think I would have spent all the days of our trip in Minori. The couple who owns the restaurant and the husbands sister (who is the head chef) are absolutely delightful. They were just so genuine and sweet and we could tell our meal was prepared with love. The first night I had the Lasagna - Napoli style- I scarfed it down and licked my plate clean ( with the bread haha). That night, on the way home I was making my husband promise me that we would be going back the next day; and surely enough, we were there 24 hours later- me having the lasagna and my husband had a delicious pizza. Additionally, we had a beautiful caprese salad with the yummiest mozzarella! Overall, this place is a gem; great people, delicious food, excellent prices and a wonderful atmosphere. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking for a good deal and a yummy meal OH and don't forget to save room for dessert!

Birmingham
“excellent value supplied by people who care”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Whether its a coffee or food you will receive good service, chat and smile from Anna and Carlo at value prices. Piazza and pasta dishes good value

• Visited September 2013