We stayed here for 14 nights and had the most wonderful holiday.
The hotel is situated in a splendid position, in a quiet rural community, yet with easy access to Ravello, on foot, a pleasant 20mins or, by bus every hour. The buses also went on to the coast and Amalfi, just 30 mins away.
Day excursions were booked locally to Paestum, Herculaneum and Pompeii.
Lorenzo organised us a fantastic trip to the Isle of Capri on a speedboat, with stops to swim and visit grottos.
Food was excellent Italian cuisine and varied every day. Pizza Party night by the pool was fun. The staff , very professional and always keen to help ensure our holiday was the best.
Huge thanks to Enzo, Cecillia, Lorenzo, Antonio,Carla, Maria, Francesca and all the crew you all made it a very special holiday to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly built, with every modern comfort, the Hotel "La Margherita - Villa Giuseppina" is situated in Scala the heart of the Amalfi Coast, between Amalfi and Ravello.Open the whole year round. All rooms with private shower and balcony. Central heating. Large terraces for sunbathing. Swimming pool and solarium. Family management. Very reasonable prices. Excellent cooking. Own parking ground. us connections during the day. The hotel is situated in a prticulary quiet position, away from the traffic noise. It is the right place for a perfect stay and relaxing holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your La Margherita Villa Giuseppina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Margherita Villa Giuseppina Hotel Scala
- La Margherita Villa Giuseppina Scala, Italy - Amalfi Coast