We had two weeks at this great hotel, the views from the balcony are stunning from early morning sunrise and in the evening Ravello is lit beautifully.
The view from the breakfast terrace is just as amazing, the pool was clean and welcoming.
Evening meals were served at La Margherita with a friendliness that made you feel part of the family. The food was delicious and different each night. Nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff or family, they work hard make your holiday a time to remember, which we will for a long time. This is one of the friendliest Hotels we have ever stayed in, the room was clean and well serviced and it had a fabulous view.Thank you all for a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly built, with every modern comfort, the Hotel "La Margherita - Villa Giuseppina" is situated in Scala the heart of the Amalfi Coast, between Amalfi and Ravello.Open the whole year round. All rooms with private shower and balcony. Central heating. Large terraces for sunbathing. Swimming pool and solarium. Family management. Very reasonable prices. Excellent cooking. Own parking ground. us connections during the day. The hotel is situated in a prticulary quiet position, away from the traffic noise. It is the right place for a perfect stay and relaxing holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your La Margherita Villa Giuseppina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Margherita Villa Giuseppina Hotel Scala
- La Margherita Villa Giuseppina Scala, Italy - Amalfi Coast