“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

La Bella Napoli
Ranked #6 of 99 Restaurants in Forio
Price range: US$14 - US$56
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bern, Switzerland
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

One of the beat restaurants we had in our trip. The pasta and the fritata of fish were very good. And the service is very good for south Italy were you usally get poor service

Lovere, Italy
“Fine typical restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Easy to reach and nicely located, friendly service, apart from the singers with typical instruments who only bother your meal and whom you would pay just for going away. My pizza was excellent, really top (I am from Napoli and can guarantee). The first course (pasta) which my mate ordered was instead not worth the 15€ paid for it: poor and very scarce. Maybe the other sea food was better, judging by what I could see on other tables.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Try it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We didn't have a reservation do we had to wait for almost an hour. But it was ok, our fault. Next time we'll reserve a table. We had seafood, a great appetizer, Il Mosaico, a lot of different specialties. So good. They told us it was for two people, for sharing. I guess it was for four. After that it was impossible to eat anything else. Unfortunately we had ordered already some pasta, paccheri with eggplants and Greater amberjack for me and paccheri with asparagus and clams for my boyfriend. He ate almost the whole thing, I asked to have my pasta to go and I had it the very next day for lunch on the beach. Even the day after everything was so good. That place is a great choice!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tetela7
Oslo, Norway
“Ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Service just ok. Food just ok. Expected more. Not impressed. It is not hard to please me but servicevice they need to smile and pay attention. Food was ok. Steak from grill was good. Pasta average.
Pizzeria epomeo in main street had fantastic food in comparison. But there was also an interested waiter with suggestions and conversations

Auckland
“Hit the spot”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Recommended by my Hotel La Bella Napoli is down by the Marina & has tasty pizzas. I had a simple lunch of pizza & beer so can't attest to the rest of the menu but it was quite busy & everyone else looked happy. Not the best or worst pizza I've had so I would be back to try more.