I had a great week while staying at the Hotel Poggio Del Sole. The Hotel is located in a quiet yet panoramic spot. The Colella family, who own the place, tried to do everything possible to make my stay as comfortable as possible. The hotel restaraunt is excellent. All food is prepared and cooked fresh on the spot. The staff spoke great English and gave me great pointers on what to visit on the island and the activities to do. I really had a great time and hope to go back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Poggio del Sole provides everything you might need to make your vacation perfect. All rooms feature a private bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, personal safe, mini-refrigerator, air conditioning, heating, and internet wi-fi connection. Also available are fully serviced two bedroom apartments with small kitchenettes for 4-6 people. Each room boasts either a balcony or terrace with unobstructed views of the Mediterranean sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Poggio del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poggio Del Sole Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Hotel Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Forio