We stayed at this hotel with our 6 year old and another couple of friends with a daughter the same age. The location is absolutely breathtaking: great thermal pools, great views, beautiful garden. We stayed at the "garden" part of it (detached from the main hotel area) and would have been fine with the short walk to go have breakfast in the morning if it weren't for the horrible service the main desk and restaurant offered. The room was decent, although their bathrooms were small and could use an upgrade. The two ladies at the front desk were very rude and unwelcoming, and even forgot to give us our ID's back when we left! The waiters at the restaurant (we only took breakfast there, it's worth exploring the island for lunch and dinner) were slow and unprofessional. There is a SPA at the hotel, which is very nice and the ladies working there are quiet good. Unfortunately the administration decided to put very very slippery tiles in (and there is a thermal pool down in the SPA as well) so the tiles are always wet. On my first day there I slipped and sprained my ankle. The only thing we got out of the front desk (we were really hoping for at least an apology!) was that the rude ladies told us that there was a sign on the wall warning guests that it was slippery!!!! Too bad, cause we loved the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ischia, an island with three thousand years of history. In one of nicest parts of the island , at Cuotto, just behind Forio, not very far from the sandy beach of Citara is located the Hotel Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa. A place where elegance and hospitality merge in a consolidated culture which transforms the stay into a memorable expierence made of sea, nature and romantic atmosphere. An ideal stay. A very good accommodation in rooms furnished with selected materials and with care for details . Excellent cooking. The genuine products of the island and the tasty mediterranean recipes stimulated by the sea-air and the wine, pure and very old, produced from the grapes which ripen on the hang of the Epomeo satisfy even those with little appetite. Thermal Spa and Wellness opportunity. An efficient and well equipped divison of thermal and beauty, wellness treatments , an occasion to recover that tonic freshness which can be easily identified with beauty. A mediterranean architectural environment rich in colours and forms which merge the luxuriant vegetation with the landscape, the colours of the sunset and of the sea. The Resort spreads over a wide green area and it is composed of two separate but complementary parts: Hotel Paradiso Terme and Paradiso Garden Dependance, about 150 meters from each other. Both buildings are surrounded by a luxuriant and blooming garden where you can enjoy an amazing sea view and enchanting sunsets A stay at the Hotel Paradiso Terme is a guarantee of relaxing holidays, total wellness and quality services in a warm and serene environment and available staff always at your disposal. “Welcome home”, not just words but the basis of our concept of hospitality. Famiglia Romano ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradiso Terme Garden Forio
- Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Forio