The grounds surrounding the hotel are fantastic, lush amazing and rare plants and amazingly kept.
We paid very little for our room which was a basic one away from the main hotel, this room was great for the money, the decor was very early 90s and bathroom was just okay but it was real good value always clean, just a lil dated.
The pools outside were great, clean and 2 different varieties. the pool inside was very dirty and hadnt been cleaned for a while, so we didnt use it. the fitness facilities were there free of charge and spa treatments were offered but were very expensive and you had to book in advance as they were always booked up. The breakfast was included with the room and was very good, unlimited choice and good service. the food at diner and tea is nto included and is extremely expensive, i think it was 30 or 60 euros per head which is crazy, so we didnt eat there at all.
There are many good things at the paradiso, one of them is the free shuttle bus to the beach and town, comes every 45mins and drops u off where you want to go, very useful and free, only downside is the last one back from town to the hotel is at 7pm, but its ok theres many buses from the town to the hotel but it just made it more hassle.
Another good point is the reception staff, especially silvana, who is gods gift to that hotel. Her english is exceptional, better then mine, knows everything about the island as she lives there and done it all, always smiles, rememebers your name and does anything for you, she made ischia even better, the other staff were equally great and knew alot of things and spoke good english.
The hotel is lovely, very clean, lots of germans but that really doesnt matter, amazing grounds and gardens, nice pools, great breakfast, amazing staff, free transports to beaches and town, superior local knowledge
not many downsides other then, cleanliness of inside pool, price of night food, last shuttle bus from town..these are annoyances but will not ruin your holiday,
do yourself a favour and ask every question u want to Silvana as she will answer everything and be 100% right!!!! also go to sorgetto it is an amazing beautiful natural place, sugggested by silvana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ischia, an island with three thousand years of history. In one of nicest parts of the island , at Cuotto, just behind Forio, not very far from the sandy beach of Citara is located the Hotel Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa. A place where elegance and hospitality merge in a consolidated culture which transforms the stay into a memorable expierence made of sea, nature and romantic atmosphere. An ideal stay. A very good accommodation in rooms furnished with selected materials and with care for details . Excellent cooking. The genuine products of the island and the tasty mediterranean recipes stimulated by the sea-air and the wine, pure and very old, produced from the grapes which ripen on the hang of the Epomeo satisfy even those with little appetite. Thermal Spa and Wellness opportunity. An efficient and well equipped divison of thermal and beauty, wellness treatments , an occasion to recover that tonic freshness which can be easily identified with beauty. A mediterranean architectural environment rich in colours and forms which merge the luxuriant vegetation with the landscape, the colours of the sunset and of the sea. The Resort spreads over a wide green area and it is composed of two separate but complementary parts: Hotel Paradiso Terme and Paradiso Garden Dependance, about 150 meters from each other. Both buildings are surrounded by a luxuriant and blooming garden where you can enjoy an amazing sea view and enchanting sunsets A stay at the Hotel Paradiso Terme is a guarantee of relaxing holidays, total wellness and quality services in a warm and serene environment and available staff always at your disposal. “Welcome home”, not just words but the basis of our concept of hospitality. Famiglia Romano ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradiso Terme Garden Forio
- Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Forio