I'll admit our recent stay at the Paradiso Terme is not the first time we've stopped here. What makes us return? Ischia itself, but the hotel is the place that makes the holiday such a relaxing and enjoyable break. The food is excellent and the local wine good too. Although the hotel was busier than last time we visited, the two pools and the facilities still felt quiet. Critically, the service was first rate throughout our stay. Plus I can't help but be impressed by a waiter who remembers what we drink, even though it's a year since we last visited!
Repeat visits to the Paradiso Terme have lost none of their allure and I look forward to retuning next year. I hope others find their stay as enjoyable as we have on our recent visits there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ischia, an island with three thousand years of history. In one of nicest parts of the island , at Cuotto, just behind Forio, not very far from the sandy beach of Citara is located the Hotel Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa. A place where elegance and hospitality merge in a consolidated culture which transforms the stay into a memorable expierence made of sea, nature and romantic atmosphere. An ideal stay. A very good accommodation in rooms furnished with selected materials and with care for details . Excellent cooking. The genuine products of the island and the tasty mediterranean recipes stimulated by the sea-air and the wine, pure and very old, produced from the grapes which ripen on the hang of the Epomeo satisfy even those with little appetite. Thermal Spa and Wellness opportunity. An efficient and well equipped divison of thermal and beauty, wellness treatments , an occasion to recover that tonic freshness which can be easily identified with beauty. A mediterranean architectural environment rich in colours and forms which merge the luxuriant vegetation with the landscape, the colours of the sunset and of the sea. The Resort spreads over a wide green area and it is composed of two separate but complementary parts: Hotel Paradiso Terme and Paradiso Garden Dependance, about 150 meters from each other. Both buildings are surrounded by a luxuriant and blooming garden where you can enjoy an amazing sea view and enchanting sunsets A stay at the Hotel Paradiso Terme is a guarantee of relaxing holidays, total wellness and quality services in a warm and serene environment and available staff always at your disposal. “Welcome home”, not just words but the basis of our concept of hospitality. Famiglia Romano ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradiso Terme Garden Forio
- Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Forio