Our family of 5 stayed 7 nights in a garden room. We had the 3 children in the sitting room on a double and single sofa bed and we had a large double room. The bathroom was plenty big enough for all of us. The room and the whole hotel were very clean.
We varied our time between the hotel's pools - the garden area is about 150m from the main hotel and the pool there was perfect for the children as it was warm and shallow. The main pool was larger and also lovely but a bit cooler. Generally, we could find loungers when we wanted them.
We also took the free shuttle to the beach which had preferential rates for hotel guests.
It was also easy to take the public bus to S'Angelo, a small, pedestrianised town on the south of the island.
My husband and I also enjoyed massages in the spa.
The staff were all very friendly and, luckily for us, most spoke good English. They also spoke German. The food was very good - large breakfast buffet with plenty of choice. Dinner was an extensive antipasto buffet followed by a choice of 3 dishes for the pasta course (typically one pasta, one risotto and one soup) then a choice of 3 main course (generally one meat, one fish and one veggie) and 2 puds, fruit or ice cream. We were there for the large 14th August celebration which included an amazing 7 course dinner - highly recommended except that it finished at midnight which was too late for the children.
The downsides were the appalling WiFi which had zero signal in the garden room area and patchy in the main hotel and that the shuttle bus had to be booked at least a day in advance so a spontaneous trip wasn't possible - a second bus or larger one would be a big help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ischia, an island with three thousand years of history. In one of nicest parts of the island , at Cuotto, just behind Forio, not very far from the sandy beach of Citara is located the Hotel Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa. A place where elegance and hospitality merge in a consolidated culture which transforms the stay into a memorable expierence made of sea, nature and romantic atmosphere. An ideal stay. A very good accommodation in rooms furnished with selected materials and with care for details . Excellent cooking. The genuine products of the island and the tasty mediterranean recipes stimulated by the sea-air and the wine, pure and very old, produced from the grapes which ripen on the hang of the Epomeo satisfy even those with little appetite. Thermal Spa and Wellness opportunity. An efficient and well equipped divison of thermal and beauty, wellness treatments , an occasion to recover that tonic freshness which can be easily identified with beauty. A mediterranean architectural environment rich in colours and forms which merge the luxuriant vegetation with the landscape, the colours of the sunset and of the sea. The Resort spreads over a wide green area and it is composed of two separate but complementary parts: Hotel Paradiso Terme and Paradiso Garden Dependance, about 150 meters from each other. Both buildings are surrounded by a luxuriant and blooming garden where you can enjoy an amazing sea view and enchanting sunsets A stay at the Hotel Paradiso Terme is a guarantee of relaxing holidays, total wellness and quality services in a warm and serene environment and available staff always at your disposal. “Welcome home”, not just words but the basis of our concept of hospitality. Famiglia Romano ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradiso Terme Garden Forio
- Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Forio