“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2012

We had a wonderful time at the Limoneto and the food was excellent! The staff was very nice and efficent. You can taste the quality of the products in every single dish! We will definetly come back and recommend it highly to our friends...it's the place to go on Ischia !!!!! Britt

Reviewed 30 September 2012

We eat a few times at il limoneto and it was always a big pleasure for eyes and mouth! Had my best pizza ever here (Lemon pizza) and a fantastic rabbit! Thanks for that. Also very friendly stuff.Definitly a place to try!

Reviewed 20 July 2012

We had a week in Ischia and ended up eating here 3 times, it was so delicious. The terrace is under a canopy of lemon trees with a chic and relaxed atmosphere. The menu is extensive and well described in English. The food is typical Ischian with a twist, and do leave room for the puddings - all delicious. The pizzas are definitely some of the best we had, the fresh fish is superb, you can choose it from the display as you walk in. The staff are engaging and friendly. The restaurant is slightly out of town but well worth the journey.

Reviewed 23 July 2011

We had the best dining experience in ischia at il limoneto. We tried all the tripadvisor recommended restaurants but this one was quite exceptional due to the awesome garden-style outdoor eating area, outstanding food and a hot waiter my girlfriend drooled over as much as over the food.. the pizzas were the best ive had on ischia, full of flavor and toppings .. better than the ones at bella napoli.. not so many foreign tourists, which is always a good sign of authenticity.. my only complaint would be that it was slightly out of the way of the main area in forio,but thankfully we had rented scooters ... also, do not crack jokes with the waiter AFTER ordering something... the proper order is to crack a joke first and then order .. the last thing on their mind before leaving the table must be ur order, otherwise they will forget it...

1  Thank Thomas B
Reviewed 2 June 2011

I've been travelling now for 7 weeks in Italy and I think I have now found the Nirvana of Italian cuisine.

It's hard when you're a foreigner in a place where food is so important. Sometimes you feel like the locals are laughing when you order your cappuccino and pizza. But not at this restaurant. The helpful waiters, Enzo and Kelly, guided me through every step of the experience and, for the first time in Italy, I felt I ate the way the Italians do.

The zucchini flowers, deep-fried with cheese, were the most delicious things I have ever tasted, and yet these were surpassed half an hour later by the cannelloni dish which is apparently cooked by the poor mother of the family who slaves out the back, night-in-night-out, without being paid! It's all very Italian but she obviously enjoys her work because the food is the best I had in Italy.

I would recommend coming to Ischia, not for the gorgeous beaches and hot springs, nor the views of the Gulf of Naples and the Tryyhenean Sea. No, come solely for a meal at La Casereccia, and then never truly enjoy another meal in the same way again.

1  Thank ShaunX