Hotel Villa Sirena
US$127
US$122
  • Breakfast included
Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa(Casamicciola Terme)
US$298
US$288
Travelocity
Hotel Terme Cristallo Palace(Casamicciola Terme)(Great Value!)
US$246
  • Pool
Grifo Hotel Charme & SPA(Casamicciola Terme)
US$146
US$142
Hotels.com
US$114
US$93
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Villa Fiorentina Residence(Casamicciola Terme)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$45
  • Pool
Albergo Terme Italia(Casamicciola Terme)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$76
Hotel Ape Regina(Casamicciola Terme)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$69
La Madonnina Hotel(Casamicciola Terme)
US$243
Hotwire.com
Gran Paradiso Hotel(Casamicciola Terme)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbeautiful islandlacco amenothis wonderful hotelhalf boardtwo brothersthe great reviewsferry portfabulous holidayfabulous foodmeat or fishfor making our holidayfavorite hotelfavorite dishesdon't hesitate to bookbeautiful tilesdinner choicesturkish bath
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have so much to say don't know where to start. My husband and 2 young adult sons and I arrived in Ischia on Monday, July 21st. Alberto met us at the port and quickly took us back to his hotel. their "full service" attitude is wonderful. After offering us complimentary drinks on their beautiful terrace, we were escorted to our room. unfortunately the weather was not the best and Alberto, Daniela, and staff went out of their way to offer suggestions on what to do that afternoon.
We enjoyed their thermal pool and then their veranda (by mid afternoon the sun had come out).
also enjoyed their extraordinary lunch in simple yet beautiful dining room. the cleanliness of the hotel from top to bottom was just what I look for in a hotel.
the next day, again, the weather was not cooperating and they went above and beyond offering suggestions on what to do. they suggested a 3 hour tour of the island with a taxi (well known to them) and it was amazing. Michele did a great job showing us the island and providing history as well. Each day we went for a swim in the thermal pool and sauna and it felt so refreshing. they provide robes which are plush and perfect after a dip.
On our last day they drove us to and from a local beach which is like no other. Alberto was always ready to offer a service or advice. Our experience was better than if we had stayed with family.
we are Marriott and Hilton customers and Hotel Villa Sirena provided even better service than we receive in the states. a shoutout to Armando, Luisa, Pietro and Salvatore as well
MY niece and her husband had stayed there two years ago and so we joined them this year. three days was not enough. We are definitely going back on our next trip to Italy very soon and next time for a minimum of six days.
you will not be disappointed by this hotel and by the island of Ischia.
Mille Grazie, Alberto

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I think ours was the first English review on this hotel back in 2009. Well we loved it as everyone else seems to. I didn't want to seem like a spammer to write a review every time we went as they were getting excellent reviews from lots of English visitors now going (making Alberto's spoken English better :-) ). But I think it is time we contributed again.

Getting older I am now appreciating the La Rita Terme far more as well (run by the hotel) as I am getting leg problems. Well La Rita mud treatment and hours in the volcanic water pool means I have come back with so much more mobility and less leg cramps, it really is magic stuff, We went originally for my wife Arthritis in her arms and it always helps that and gets rid of the symptoms for at least 6 months after our trips. So any muscular or joint problems then I fully recommend you try this, and for skin and complexion problems the water is magic as well. For me the water is by far the best I have found anywhere and we have visited a few terme including Bath in the UK, which is an expensive joke in comparison to this stuff. It is like liquid silk, just rubbing your fingers over your skin after an hour in the pool and you will see what I mean - no chlorine no chemicals of any sort, just a high natural flow rate into the pool from the rock deep under the volcano. If they could send it to people they would make a fortune. And the restful ambiance of the pool is a delight.

Regarding the hotel the food the rooms the owners, well you have heard it all, I have nothing to add. We are seasoned travelers and NEVER have we found nicer and more friendly people, and when we arrive it is like a sigh of relief to be back in our second home amoungst friends.

You cannot say anything better than that. Apart from on a warm evening on the roof terrace overlooking Lacco Ameno with an ice cold Limoncello and you will not want to leave.

Room Tip: Top floor for us.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nenevalleyaudio
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was my first trip to Ischia so I went with the hotel most recommended by Trip Advisor and when we go back I won't even search for another hotel and will return here. I highly recommend Ischia and enjoyed it more than the Amalfi Coast. The service and how the hotel staff treats their guests makes the difference; they are at your disposition for anything you could need. The hotel has regular shuttle service and has nightly trips down to the different towns after dinner if you want to go out and recommendations for excursions. We got half board which we would do again because the food is excellent. It will be hard for another hotel to live up to our experience here which will be the reason we return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maureen9788
Reviewed 10 June 2014

What an amazing experience, customer service second to none, From the minute we arrived to the moment we left, we were made to feel so welcome. Nothing was too much trouble and all the staff were so helpful. Thank you to Alberto and the team for making us feel so welcome and advising on some wonderful trips and places to visit.
The hotel is spotlessly clean and the food is wonderful, have nothing bad to say, the indoor pool was very relaxing and the rooftop terrace had amazing views of this beautiful island.
Cant wait to return

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Arnaldo and Alberto should give lessons to other hoteliers on customer service!! From the moment we were met at the ferry until we were dropped off four days later we were looked after and our every request met!! On the first day Alberto advised us where we should visit, writing precise instructions on the map each day. The food is wonderful - four courses and then the option you did not choose is presented for you to try. The thermal pool downstairs is so relaxing, warm healing water and open all the time so we never found it crowded. Upstairs on the roof terrace plenty of sunbeds, a jucuzzi and a view to die for! We had a room facing the front with a view down to the sea. The room was immaculate, comfortable with a small balcony off it - we had no complaints at all.

My friend and I usually try somewhere new every year but we are breaking with tradition and returning here. The island is stunning and the people are so friendly, really looking forward to our return trip but only if we can stay at this hotel, would not consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends