“Simply the best! Loved it last year and love it this year! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Coralba

Hotel Coralba
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Simply the best! Loved it last year and love it this year! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

It was a wonderful pleasure staying at hotel Coralba for second year in a row. It is such an amazing spot to stay in Ischia. Beside the spectacular view and the surrounding from the hotel, you got a warm stuff that will do whatever it takes to make your stay unforgettable. The biggest reason to stay at this hotel though is Antonio! He is the heart and soul of the hotel and does everything elegantly and with perfection! He is numero uno. But special thanks to Giorgio and the rest as well!
Wonderful Island, great hotel and nice people. I'm already looking forward to my next holiday there.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

The location was not so go but in rest everything it is perfect .
The manager (Antonio ) it is special man , he resolve any of my request .
They change breakfast for me , they give umbrella for us , keep our food in our refrigerator .
If you go to Ischia choose this Hotel !

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Innsbruck, Austria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I think Hotel Coralba is one of the best options to stay in Ischia. With excellent english speaking staff. Actually they were so nice that I was feeling me at home and not in the hotel. All 4 days that I spent there I had a feeling that I am visiting my brothers and it is not a hotel. If I'll asked them to bring a star for me they will at least try.
A huge THANKS to Bernasconi family for doing my stay so special!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Prague, Czech Republic
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very simple hotel for summer stay (we needed an extra heater at Easter time!) located on a hill (so you have nice view over Napolitan bay) but is quite long way away from village. You must think about transportation there and back, the walk uphill is exhausting.
Inside don't expect much more then basics, but all is clean and owners are friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Hungary
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

6 nights in June 2012 we were guests of the hotel. Wonderful view. Clean rooms, delicious breakfast, good public transport nearby bus stop. Hotel owner Antonio helped me in everything. We had a comfortable hotel.

Room Tip: It was not in the main building the rooms, beautiful pergola, lemon and orange trees, brilliant view...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

Hotel Coralba is definitely the place to be in ischia!! Antonio is just amazing and deserves all the love his getting from all you reviewers. He and his family made us feel home and he was the best "personal guide" ever! I and my 5 other friends originally booked another hotel (Hotel villa Verde) which lays further up the street passing hotel Coralba, we couldn't find our hotel, therefor we took a brake infront of hotel Coralba to find assistance. The panorama view that you have infront of Coralba is breath taking. I was sold and immediately felt in love with this place. After talking with Antonio and getting directions help to our hotel, I just felt sad leaving this view and place. I was also impressed by Antonio's help and kindness while directing us to the other hotel. He was professional and really genuine even so we were on our way to another hotel. Later in the evening we came back to Antonio to find out possibility of room availability, luckily this was possible and we checked in the next day till the rest of our vacation. It was like heaven staying at this place and I'm looking forward to my nexy trip there, actually I can't wait. !! To sum it up, the view was amazing, the people were fabulous, the rooms were clean and spacy, the breakfast was nice, the skybar on top of the roof offers you a killer spot with breath taking view of beautiful Ischia!!! And Antonio make you feel home and well informed! What more do one need..I loved this hotel and it is for sure my future vacation spot!! Big love to everybody at hotel Coralba. Antonio you rock, keep up the good work!!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Naples, Campania, Italy
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

The staff was not helpful at all, the rooms aren't what they advertised. The tour guide Sean offers complimentary drinks and then charges you for them. The receipt for the hotel is scribbled onto a blank piece of paper. The beds in the room aren't big enough to accompany a midget and to top it all off you have to pay additional to use the A/C. The hotel ruined the mood for the entire weekend.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple