This hotel is especially for someone who wants to see the island. The bus stop is only a few feet from the entrance of the Hotel. The rooms were clean and cozy. It was on a main street so at times at night you could hear the traffic outside but that did not keep us from sleeping. The hotel staff was very friendly, gracious, and the first day they took time explain what we must see on the island! We took the ferry boat that docks at casamicciole and walked to the hotel it was a straight shot and only about a 10 minute walk. There is a beach that you can go to that is in front of the hotel and convenient but if you are only spending a few days on the island I suggest to travel because the bus system is so easy and the hole island round trip is only about 1 ½ hour round trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Antares lies close to the sea, on the coast road that joins Casamicciola Terme to Lacco Ameno. In fact, a small private subway leads to a modest-sized beach. The trendiest centres, including the thermal commune par excellence, Casamicciola Terme, as well as the famous Lacco Ameno with Corso Angelo Rizzoli, its VIP guests and prestigious boutiques are all very close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Antares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antares Hotel Lacco Ameno
- Hotel Antares Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Lacco Ameno