I really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Antares.
All the staff are super welcome and professional. I highly reccommend this hotel not only for the price but for the quality. Rooms are very clean and spacious.
Very happy and ill be back soon..
Thank you for the great time spent in Ischia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Antares lies close to the sea, on the coast road that joins Casamicciola Terme to Lacco Ameno. In fact, a small private subway leads to a modest-sized beach. The trendiest centres, including the thermal commune par excellence, Casamicciola Terme, as well as the famous Lacco Ameno with Corso Angelo Rizzoli, its VIP guests and prestigious boutiques are all very close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Antares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antares Hotel Lacco Ameno
- Hotel Antares Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Lacco Ameno