Here is a Hotel which offers so much. It's location is superb, the pool divine.
Its rooms although basic are clean and I had a good nights sleep.
It is, however, let down by its lack of service and breakfast.
To show someone to their rooms does not cost any extra but we were left to wander up and down stairs and along corridors (Not a simple lay out of rooms). Once we were in our rooms we were pleased to get what we got for the money, although both me and my friend would have paid a little more to have updated rooms. We were only booked for one night so it was adequate for a short stay, any longer and a more up to date room would be more comfortable.
My main gripe with the Hotel is the service. We sat at an outside table just outside the bar area and it was 20 minutes before their Lunch service opened. We may have taken a look at their Menu and eaten there after a long mornings journey, however after being told that we had to go get our own drinks from the bar we decided to take our custom elsewhere. I think that the problem is that all drinks and food have to be signed for, being adde to the room bill. I guess that this means that the staff don't get many cash tips which reflects in their willingness to help.
Breakfast was also a disappointment, could have been so much better with a little more thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pagoda is the only hotel in Ischia Porto with direct access to the sea, 10 steps. The only one which includes in the price beach facilities, swimming pools and a beach umbrella. The Pagoda is located directly on the sea, in a cove between the volcanic rocks typical of the island, surrounded by a blue sea, in a relaxed atmosphere, just a few steps far from the center. Access to the sea, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, restaurant, fitness room and breathtaking views are the main ingredients of our success. The Pagoda offers its guests the opportunity to customize their stay, choose between the Hotel and the Residence. The price includes breakfast and use of the services. At the restaurant you can taste the Mediterranean cuisine, prepared with care and imagination by our chef. Guests can choose from the a la carte or packages of half board and full board. The Pagoda has direct access to the sea, 4, sun loungers and umbrellas, pool with waterfall moisturizing, children pool, 2 Jacuzzis, and free wi fi at restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pagoda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagoda Hotel And Residence
- Pagoda Residence Ischia
- Pagoda Residence Hotel Ischia