“Went here twice during our trip” 4 of 5 bubbles

Da Pasquale
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Sant'Angelo
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Santa Barbara, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Went here twice during our trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were so happy with the pizza we had here during our first meal here that we came back for dinner again during our trip. The pizza and calzones were great. We only give it a "very good" rating because it is a bit loud due to the family friendly atmosphere.

1 Thank Rachelle-SB

Slovenia
“OK, but just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Being to Naples several times previously, we expected that pizza quality in its vicinity will be the same as well. I don't want to say that pizza at Pasquale was bad, but it was decent and nothing more than that. Mind you, this is judged by Naples standards; if I would find such a pizzeria in most of the places outside Italy, I would say it is a very good one.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Riga
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you would like to eat real pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Super delicious and cosy pizzeria, with very attentive staff, good prices and amazing family atmosphere!

Visited May 2014
Vienna, Austria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza for reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

Really great pizza, willing and pleasant staff and the same or even lower prices than anywhere else. BTW when a girl from our group didnt want any pizza, the cook insisted on trying his one, so he brought her a small heart-shaped margherita for free (see the pic).

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank davidxb6
Vancouver, BC
“Amazing food and price!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

While staying in Sant' Angelo I ended up eating at da Pasquale on three separate occasions. The service was great. The pasta was amazing!

It is a small restaurant in the middle of the town. It is hidden away from the main seaside restaurants. But it is worth the short walk up the stairs to find this hidden gem.

I ordered the gnocchi my first visit along with a half litre of wine and their mista insalate. It was excellent!!

I love that depending on where you are sitting you can watch you salad being made In front of you.

Each time I went back I was treated with amazing service. I highly recommend that you stopped by for their pizza, pasta, even rabbit when in season! You can even order your food to go and take it back to the beach for a picnic. They are open for lunch and dinner.

I look forward to returning there in the near future!!!

Visited August 2013