We stayed at the Casa Celestono for 4 nights during our honeymoon before going on to Sorrento for a week. We absolutely loved it! The rooms were modern and spacious and we could choose between aircon or fan to keep it cool in the evening. The breakfasts were simple but very nice with absolutely fantastic coffee. We ate in the restaurant a couple of times and it was also very good. San't Angelo was so nice, traffic is resticted from the main village so the only noise is the whiz of the golf karts ferrying supplies around and boats in the harbour. Lots of nice restaurants and a great buzz in the evening. Lovely beach just around the corner, 3 euros by water taxi each way and lined with very good seafood restaurants that are reasonably priced. Negombo is a great way to spend a day enjoying its thermal springs and nice beach. Overall, we'd go back to San't Angelo in a flash and will definitely stay at the Casa Celestino again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a true Mediterranean house the scenery comes inside and since the southern nature is strong, is vigorous, has splendid colours, one must prepare oneself to face it with the simplicity of dry shapes and neutral colours. White walls, great arches and windows overlooking the sea gather up the light of the Mediterranean and the whispering sea into the Hotel Casa Celestino. The interior fully respects the atmosphere of an elegant villa on the sea. Wood, multicoloured ceramics, fabrics play with the typical colours of a southern island with great balance - the oranges, blues, whitewashes, azures. The result is an absolutely intimate and refined atmosphere where each one of the twenty rooms which make up the structure is different from the next, just like in a private residence. There is only one detail which is repeated in each one: the sea is always within view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Celestino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Celestino Sant Angelo
- Casa Celestino Isola D'Ischia, Italy