“Lovely, comfortable hotel with helpful, friendly staff, in lovely town with easy access to the Cinque Terra.”
Review of Hotel Primavera

Hotel Primavera
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Levanto
Reviewed 8 August 2010

My husband, adult daughter and I found this hotel to be charming and comfortable. Daniella was very helpful with planning our adventure in the Cinque Terra. The room was charming and just right for us. The breakfast was fabulous...much more than continental. Levanto was a surprise gem as well as the gateway to the C.T.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 August 2010

The hotel is a block away from the beach and about three block away from the train station. The staff/owners were fantastic, they treated us like no other hotel staff in Europe has ever trated us. They serve the greatest breakfast spread we had ever seen. The owner Carla is a great chef, she serves dinner upon request for a reasonable price. The rooms are not very big, but they have a setup with enough space for a family of three. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Levanto/Cinque Terre park area.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2010

The host was very accomodating as we arrived at 9:00am to catch the 10:00am ferry to Cinque Terre. He permitted us to park our car in his lot and leave our luggage in the lobby. Upon returning in the afternoon, our luggage was in our room. Our room had a garden view which was lovely and the hotel was very quiet. After three and half weeks in Italy, my family decided this hotel had the best breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2010

We stayed for 2 nights. A well priced hotel with basic rooms and facilities. Bed a bit hard so didn't sleep well and no proper towels - only big cotton sheets
The staff were very helpful and spoke very good English, and gave us lots of very useful info. Unfortunatley the restaurant was shut due to the chef being sick bit we ate in 2 excellent restaurants recommended by the owner
Good breakfast and good location close to the beach, station and lots of excellent restaurants with REALLY good food. We saw a band play in the main square too
We walked 4 of the 5 villages in a day and it was really lovely - train is 10 mins from the start of the walk

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2008

I recently stayed in Primavera with an art group from Aust & NZ. We occupied most of the rooms avalable for 14 nights. We Had all breakfasts and dinners at the hotel. Carlo is a fantastic cook so I had to put the diet on hold. I had some meals there that will set the standard for me, for all future Meditereanian meals
Danielle and their family and staff make you feel at home. The location is great and my wife and I will definately go back in a couple of years.
The Hotel may be 3 star but the meals were 5.

• Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed 7 July 2008

We stayed at the Primavera for 2 nights in mid May to visit Cinque Terre. We were traveling by car, and thought Levanto would be more accessible than one of the five villages. Parking was provided in what appeared to be the backyard of a house across the street from the hotel. The train station to get to Cinque Terre was about a 10 minute walk.

The room was basic, but clean. It had a balcony with 2 chairs for sitting out in the evening. The door lock was old-fashioned with a skeleton type key that I hadn't seen in decades. There were no drawers for clothing. One of the light bulbs over the sink in the bathroom was broken off in the socket. Breakfast was included in the room rate, and was very good. It was served in a sunny, pleasant dining room. There was a coin laundry close by, and several nice restaurants near the beach. The woman at the desk during the day was very helpful and friendly. When she was off-duty, the other staff were not much help at all.

I recommend this hotel if you are looking for a basic, affordable hotel with parking in the vicinity of Cinque Terre.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Arlene G
Reviewed 25 August 2007

I stayed at this hotel twice once for two days and then came back for 10 days. The first time I stayed I had a double room with ensuite. The second time I stayed I had a single room with shared bathroom. The rooms are clean, basic with air-condition and TV. This family run hotel has an excellent breakfast for the price. Close to the beach and port. I was able to access wireless Internet in the comfortable sitting area. I came via the train station and found the signage excellent. They have an outdoor area on the street to serve drinks from the bar and coffee, which is nice to do in the afternoon. Nothing is to much trouble, I asked for a mirror in my room and within a few hours it was up. Would definitely recommend this hotel for singles, couples and families.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Aussie_traveller46