We spent 3 nights at Parco San Marco. It was very relaxing and enjoyful. The reception desk staff was helpfull and presented the resort. The only thing to improve about the staff is that, despite being in Italy, some people didn't spoke italian. When we tried to mainly speak italian, the staff mainly spoke german at first ! Tip to improve : don't speak german when you see a client (as french speaking when don't like it very much when people don't speak the language of the country they are in at first).
The room (San Marco suite) was in fact like a small appartment. We were delighted to have such space available. The bathroom was clean, light and big. The bed was confortable. The room also had 2 sundeck chairs and a table on the outside.
The breakfast buffet was incredible and very good. In the evening we ate at the restaurant Masseria Grill where the meat was tastefull. There was a daily menu but it was not written anywhere, we had to ask the waiters for it. Tips to improve the restaurant : make the menu availaible in the rooms. Also we wanted to have some more pastas, pizzas and gelati. The pizzeria restaurant is unfortunately open only for lunch so the resort is lacking some less elaborate restaurant for the evening.
The activities where varied. There was a relax pool with plenty of sundeck chairs. The towels were included with the room. The plus of this hotel is that you can also tan by the lake with a private beach. We also rented a pedalo which made our stay fun (1hour / 10euros). One day it rained so we where happy to go to the spa with inside heated pool and jacuzzi.
Overall it was a great relaxing stay, we would definitely recommand this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Parco San Marco is situated directly on the magical lake Lugano, just 15 km far Lugano city and the "jet set hideaway" Lago di Como. It offers a mountain forest of 200'000 m², a vast subtropical park of 30'000 m² accommodating 111 Suites and Apartments with breathtaking lake views. This is reflected in numerous awards. A unique holiday in family-friendly surroundings. At your disposal are almost 3'000 m² of private beach, relax-pool, fun and kids pool, childcare in the Club Bim Bam Bino, playgrounds for the children, spa and wellness centre with indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, bio-sauna, steam bath, massage showers and aroma cabine, cosmetic treatments, therapy and massage treatments, meditation pavilion, fitness room, beach volleyball, climbing wall, various sports and water sport activities also for children and three à la Carte restaurants offering Mediterranean cuisine. Take advantage, like George Clooney, of playing on one of Europe's most beautiful golf courses in Menaggio on lake Como, or go on of one of the several excursions to Switzerland, for example to the Verzasca or Maggia Valleys in the upper Ticino and to the other northern Italian lakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parco San Marco Lifestyle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parco San Marco Beach Resort, Golf & Spa Hotel Cima Di Porlezza
- Parco San Marco Beach Resort, Golf And Spa
- Parco San Marco Hotel
- Resort Parco San Marco
- Parco San Marco Lifestyle Beach Resort Cima, Italy - Como