We stayed with Trulli e Puglia for 6 nights during October 2011. The welcome we received from the girls at 'number 58' was superb and they helped us with parking and provided plenty of advice re places to eat and to visit during our trip. The accommodation was unique, comfortable and clean. Alberobello in itself is a fascinating town, and is also a great base from which to explore the beautiful nearby villages and the Adriatic coast. We would certainly recommend Trulli e Puglia and would love to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trulli e Puglia offers trulli houses completely restored in Alberobello (Puglia-Italy). Their location is the best you could find: Rione Monti,the heart of the historical centre. All the trulli are fully-equipped with Tv, kitchenettes and air conditioning/heating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Trulli e Puglia B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trulli e Puglia Hotel Alberobello
- Trulli e Puglia Bed And Breakfast
- Trulli e Puglia B&B Alberobello, Italy